Thread: A furry moment on Johnny Test had to share.

Default A furry moment on Johnny Test had to share.

I was watching Johnny Test today and they were doing an Avatar parody, It had purple space cats. With a human and a purple space cat coming together to save the day and at the end everyone was able to play with the ceremonial ball of yarn. I just saw it and thought I would share that it was cute and I thought it worth sharing.

Kerry

The dog talks, he turns into a werewolf every so many episodes. When are there non-furry moments in Johnny test?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox View Post
    The dog talks, he turns into a werewolf every so many episodes. When are there non-furry moments in Johnny test?
    Check and mate.

I suck at chess, and since I had to mod it for my exam today I HATE IT EVEN MORE.
    Let us just say I destroyed his Nexus, or captured his base, or he used up his tickets, or crashed his plane,
    or destroyed all his ships, or bankrupt his monopoly, or got the complete dictionary on the scrabbleboard,
    or discovered who killed the guy from Cluedo, or got four in a row, or captured the flag, conquered the land,
    won by diplomacy, won by religion, won by sheer force, PLAYED LEE SIN!!!! D:

Dont forget the one were he gets turned in to a gold fur cat by the rich purple cat and his butler

I've just started watching and I'm amazed how many references the show has. But its cute and very funny for a modern cartoon.