Thread: For years

Default For years

I wear adult diapers to bed have been for years and now here it is 2013 and i don't wear every night like i should im worry what could it be? I have been wearing adult diapers for wears to bed it started off as bedwetting then turned into a fetish as well. So now that i dont wear them every night im wondering could i be losing interest in them?
    Last edited by zackiepooh1992; 20-Jan-2013 at 00:55.

zackiepooh1992, there's not really enough information to give an answer to. Could you rephrase your question or situation in more words?

I wear maybe twice a week, and I think I enjoy them more because of it. If it's no long fun, stop wearing until the urge hits you. If it never hits, then yes, you moved on.

Agree with previous post... Sounds like wearing them too frequently has made them more of a chore than a pleasure. Give them a break for a few weeks and I am sure the interest will return.

Take care