Thread: Unique Wellness Sale ( $67.97 Per Case until 1/22/13)

Default Unique Wellness Sale ( $67.97 Per Case until 1/22/13)

Not sure how many use Unique Wellness Briefs, but they are having a sale on them right now. Promo code is MOVING, gets them down to about $67.97 Per Case. Apparently they are moving their facilities and need to empty their stock. They tend to be my go to diaper for night time and long road trips especially since they have got a lot more affordable than they used to be. They are plastic backed and do have the crinkle factor unless you wear jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    Not sure how many use Unique Wellness Briefs, but they are having a sale on them right now. Promo code is MOVING, gets them down to about $67.97 Per Case. Apparently they are moving their facilities and need to empty their stock. They tend to be my go to diaper for night time and long road trips especially since they have got a lot more affordable than they used to be. They are plastic backed and do have the crinkle factor unless you wear jeans.
    Wow that is a great deal. Wellness briefs arent my favorite, but they are pretty decent. This deal is on the unique wellness website.

I recently got some and I've been pretty disappointed overall.
    They are reasonably thick but the outer plastic splits open VERY easily with just average/medium tightness.
    Also, I find that the plastic stretches really really easily as well. I ordered a case a couple weeks ago and I wish I hadn't.

I get a different Unique Wellness sale in my Inbox about every week. They consistently try to keep their price down around the $65 per case mark through deals all the time. It's more like the norm than any particular sale.

I'm not trying to knock them or anything like that, I didn't really make good use of my trial pack of 2. Just letting everyone know that their sales model is to constantly rotate through the same sales and never sell at list price. Or that's what it seems like to me.