Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is thickest?

Question Which is thickest?

Can anybody help me out? I'm going to buy my first pack of diapers but I'm not sure which ones to choose. I know I want them thick and snug but I'm not sure which ones
    For now I can only get them at stores and not online but if anyon would like to recommend me some I would be even more happy. Thanks for reading.

Try some medical supply stores. They have some thick diapers. Rite aid also sell some thick diapers too. They carry the Tena ones. When I bought some of the Rite Aid brands they work well on me and good thickness too. But the online ones are the thickest diapers.

Why can't you get them online? You can use prepaid credit cards, have them delievered to UPS stores ..

try Bambino Bellimios.. they are super thick!

Awesome! Thanks, for the tips and the reason I can't order online is because I'm living with my dad and I can't risk a package being delivered to my house right now. It's a long story but to make it short, I haven't had the chance to buy some until recently. I'll just buy them while I go out to buy the groceries and hide them.
    Also, when you say get them delivered to to a ups store is that like a p.o. box or am I missing out on something because I would love to order online. Oh to think of all the possibilities. I've been waiting all of my life for the chance to do this.

I would kike to point out that if it's your first time they are all going to seem thick... don't waste money on premium diapers because you won't understand shy bambinos are so special. Just get some drugstore or med store diapers. Make sure they ars the style you want ie; plastic, tape tabs, velcro, fabric outer, whatever... ask the sales person for help if you need it. Just tell them you are a new caretaker with a picky client, (works every time for me.) That way you learn about different store brands and also your preferences before you go dropping ton on internet diapers. Good luck and don't forget the powder and wipes!!!!

You can generally have UPS deliver the item to a store (such as The UPS Store) and they'll hold it for you. Another option would be to request they hold it at the distribution center, then you just drive there and pick it up at the distro center. The problem with picking it up at distribution centers is they can sometimes be quite a drive, and I've been asked for ID to prove its my package as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyScrat View Post
    I would like to point out that if it's your first time they are all going to seem thick... don't waste money on premium diapers because you won't understand shy bambinos are so special. Just get some drugstore or med store diapers. Make sure they ars the style you want ie; plastic, tape tabs, velcro, fabric outer, whatever... ask the sales person for help if you need it. Just tell them you are a new caretaker with a picky client, (works every time for me.) That way you learn about different store brands and also your preferences before you go dropping ton on internet diapers. Good luck and don't forget the powder and wipes!!!!
    Yeesss. This. Exactly. I worked at a Rite Aid years ago. It was an excellent choice. Buy the more expensive ones once you've try the basics.

Hmm, I never thought about it that way. Heh, I guess I'm just really eager. Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely do that and then try some of those thicker ones.

Get goodnites. You can get them anywhere, and they have a cute design on them. They won't hold as much as some of the others, but they are a good place to start in my opinion. Once you leave home, get Bambinos. They come in discreet packaging, so it's pretty easy to sneak them by others.

Default Re: Which is thickest?

Quote Originally Posted by davetheodore View Post
    Awesome! Thanks, for the tips and the reason I can't order online is because I'm living with my dad and I can't risk a package being delivered to my house right now. It's a long story but to make it short, I haven't had the chance to buy some until recently. I'll just buy them while I go out to buy the groceries and hide them.
    Also, when you say get them delivered to to a ups store is that like a p.o. box or am I missing out on something because I would love to order online. Oh to think of all the possibilities. I've been waiting all of my life for the chance to do this.
    No P.O. box required, have it shipped to the UPS Store. Address should have your name, address line 2 should have you cellphone number. They charge a 5 dollar fee for the service.

The UPS Store is a packaging store that does have mailboxes but you don't have to have one to use this service. They accept packages from all shipping companies (FedEx, Usps, DHL). You just pick it up when its convenient for you. There's no time limit either.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2