Thread: Hi Its Me!

Default Hi Its Me!

Hi I guess to start with my name's Kerry, and all my life I've slept with a stuffed animal of some sort and every once in a while I have always given in to a sporadic desire to suck on a binki, and have always wondered what it would be like to try on a diaper. It was up until a week ago where I had the overwhelming urge to try one on and up until 2 days ago when I gave in to this compulsion and bought a pack of Goodnights I've been in them ever since (except for today at work) but the first day I did wear one underneath my normal underwear. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this. I'm comforted and feel almost giggly but there are times I just feel like I'm going to cry, a happy cry, a sad cry, I just don't know... For now I can accept this and wonder if this just a phase or is this something new...

Default Re: Hi Its Me!

Welcome to ADISC, Kerry! I know it's probably been rough as you've discovered these desires (we all have been through it.) I'm glad you joined the site! Hopefully you'll find good advice and some comfort and/personal acceptance here. We're all here to help each other out, so don't be shy!

I know this is relatively new to you and you're dying to talk about your diaper expierences, but is there anything about yourself you'd also like to share? What do you like to do? Do you have any hobbies? Do you play an instrument? For example, I'm an engineering student (bit of a nerd) and I love to play my guitar and write/record music.

On a side note, I hope you didn't use your full real name for your user name. ADISC is probably the safest AB/DL site out there, but you should still be careful about giving away personal information for a number of reasons. I just wanted to warn you because we're looking out for you!

Oh dont worry I dont use my real name, even on facebook Lol and I am a huge gamer and I'm midway through my AS degree in web design and interactive media. My Flash scripting class is about to end then its collage math wont be that difficult. I'll post as I get a little more into the swing of things here we'll see what happens