Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: OMG okay what!? Please explain diapers!?!

  1. #1

    Default OMG okay what!? Please explain diapers!?!

    K, so I stumbed upon this forum while searching google. So can you tell me what you guys are talking about? What is this diaper stuff? What is furries and babyfurs and DL or AD or AL or DL or whatever you call it? Just wanna understand, kthanks!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    We like to wear diapers.
    It's pretty much that simple.

    AB = Adult Baby. Someone who likes to act in a babyish manner. ABs usally try to get as close as possible to the real feeling of being a baby, often using items like pacifiers and powders to enhance the experience.

    TB = Teen Baby. Same thing as an AB except they are teenagers.

    DL = Diaper Lover. Not too much into acting like a baby, if at all. They just love the diapers.

    Furries = I don't know how to describe furries real well, but I'll give it my best shot.
    Furries are people who have a very strong animal side to them. All furriest aren't into diapers though, (infact, I'd say most aren't) and that's where Babyfur's come in. They are the equilvent of a AB/TB Furry.

    Sorry for being so vague, but it's like 5am here.

    Hope it helps!

  4. #4

    Default

    i'm so glad that people stumble on this sight rather than others. this being a fetish and all, most sights treat it as one. this is one of the few safe sights for the subject, and i'm so glad you came here.

    Understanding Infantilism is a really good sight for learning about this subject.

  5. #5
    Butterfly Mage

    Default

    This site is pretty safe and has pretty normal people (ie. No sexual predators). It also seems like new members get a background check.

    One site to STEER CLEAR OF is one run by a guy named Deeker. I won't publish the link since I don't want to drive any web trafic his way. But you'll know it's bad news if you accidentally find it.

    Bittergrey's site is very good and heavily researched.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Evbo View Post
    K, so I stumbed upon this forum while searching google. So can you tell me what you guys are talking about? What is this diaper stuff? What is furries and babyfurs and DL or AD or AL or DL or whatever you call it? Just wanna understand, kthanks!
    Out of curiosity, just what were you searching for?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Out of curiosity, just what were you searching for?
    Darn you beat me to it...I was just about to ask that...

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Darn you beat me to it...I was just about to ask that...
    I Thirden this question

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    This site is pretty safe and has pretty normal people (ie. No sexual predators). It also seems like new members get a background check.

    One site to STEER CLEAR OF is one run by a guy named Deeker. I won't publish the link since I don't want to drive any web trafic his way. But you'll know it's bad news if you accidentally find it.

    Bittergrey's site is very good and heavily researched.
    What's wrong with Deeker???? He has good stories?

    He was like one of the first big ones out there and his articles are pretty good if unrealistic.

Similar Threads

  1. Someone PLEASE explain what the deal is!
    By Drosera in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 26-May-2008, 10:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.