Thread: Diaper leak???

BrandenTheDLBW

Default Diaper leak???

i put a fresh clean XL goodnites on this morning after my wet diaper from when i was asleep i also added a depends booster pad inside of it and went to school i peed like everytime alittle bit of urine was present in my bladder i never even had to say to my body go ahead and pee i just did on my own and it is so full now i think its going to exploded lol i love it i never thought that the pee would be absorbed by the goodnite with the booster pad on but i stand corrected. any ways i started peeing when i was using a laptop that is mounted on the wall in are shop today and it felt strange like it was running down the diaper and leaking i kept checking myself i never experienced this before anyone know what was going on?

Quote Originally Posted by BrandenTheDLBW View Post
    i put a fresh clean XL goodnites on this morning after my wet diaper from when i was asleep i also added a depends booster pad inside of it and went to school i peed like everytime alittle bit of urine was present in my bladder i never even had to say to my body go ahead and pee i just did on my own and it is so full now i think its going to exploded lol i love it i never thought that the pee would be absorbed by the goodnite with the booster pad on but i stand corrected. any ways i started peeing when i was using a laptop that is mounted on the wall in are shop today and it felt strange like it was running down the diaper and leaking i kept checking myself i never experienced this before anyone know what was going on?
    It is probably a sensation you are feeling because the diaper is so full. I have this happen to me pretty often, especially when my diaper had been saturated and then rewet again later.

BrandenTheDLBW

it did this when it was still dry thats why it was wiered

I have had dry diapers leak because the pee will sometimes stream across the surface. I am wondering if this is what you are experiencing, and if it is giving you the false sensation of a leak.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    I have had dry diapers leak because the pee will sometimes stream across the surface.
    One possible explanation could be that when the diapers were stored some moisture got to the diaper and the diaper lost some of it's absorbent properties. If the diaper then dried back out, while still in a warehouse then by the time you go to wear it, the absorbent properties would not be 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    One possible explanation could be that when the diapers were stored some moisture got to the diaper and the diaper lost some of it's absorbent properties. If the diaper then dried back out, while still in a warehouse then by the time you go to wear it, the absorbent properties would not be 100%.
    Yep, I was wondering that myself, although I am in an area with very dry air most of the time. I have also wondered if temperature or even how concentrated my urine is at the time could be factors. I rarely see this happen and it only seems to affect only certain diapers.

It's probably to do with how quickly the diaper wicks moisture inside. On a slow-wicking (cheaper) one, the moisture will sit on the surface of the padding longer, before it's drawn inside. That's probably what you're feeling.