Thread: How to make you undies bigger......

Red face How to make you undies bigger......

OK so one day i was in the thrift store and found some oshgosh undies size 12. but they where so much bigger than the ones i had. So i began to think how could i make my undies larger. After 10 years of practice i came up with the perfect way to make your small undies grow 2x.

I noticed that when washed in soap and hung on a line, gravity would pull the underwear down as the water came out. so here is my instructions

Number one get all you undies you want bigger in a pile.

ok start by feeling a bowl full of cold water, not hot or they shrink
    now take a bar of soap and get the water nice and soapy. ( soap stiffens the fibers making the cotton easy to stretch. put you undies in the water and get them nice and soapy. take them out wet.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0116131113.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	15887
    now start by holding the waste-band in one hand and hold the bottom of the crotch area and pull, and tug, then do the same with the hip of the brief. hold the waste-band in one hand and the elastic leg gathers and pull. the soap causes the fibers to become un-preshrunk. now widen the butt in all directions. (still wet) now find a nice chair with a back and slide the undies over the back. and stretch the butt and crotch and leg gathers

Name:	0116131123.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	15888
    start the process over with your other undies each time adding a pair ontop of the ons on the chair so they stay wet(undies should still be soapy). now let sit for 10min. take them off and iron them (do just like the chair)(still soapy). untill damp (do not put in dryer) heat will make them shrink, put them in water to get the soap out, COLD water. and hang to dry .....now you should have 2x bigger undies(try them on)

I know this process is long but your basically undoing the preshrinking that they us in the factory......Enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	0116131218.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	15889Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0116131208a.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	15890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0116131217.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	15891
    Last edited by thefurealfriends; 16-Jan-2013 at 17:41.

Quote Originally Posted by rymnd View Post
    OK so one day i was in the thrift store and found some oshgosh undies size 12. but they where so much bigger than the ones i had. So i began to think how could i make my undies larger. After 10 years of practice i came up with the perfect way to make your small undies grow 2x.

I noticed that when washed in soap and hung on a line, gravity would pull the underwear down as the water came out. so here is my instructions

Number one get all you undies you want bigger in a pile.

ok start by feeling a bowl full of cold water, not hot or they shrink
    now take a bar of soap and get the water nice and soapy. ( soap stiffens the fibers making the cotton easy to stretch. put you undies in the water and get them nice and soapy. take them out wet.

Name:	0116131113.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	15887
    now start by holding the waste-band in one hand and hold the bottom of the crotch area and pull, and tug, then do the same with the hip of the brief. hold the waste-band in one hand and the elastic leg gathers and pull. the soap causes the fibers to become un-preshrunk. now widen the butt in all directions. (still wet) now find a nice chair with a back and slide the undies over the back. and stretch the butt and crotch and leg gathers

Name:	0116131123.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	15888
    start the process over with your other undies each time adding a pair ontop of the ons on the chair so they stay wet(undies should still be soapy). now let sit for 10min. take them off and iron them (do just like the chair)(still soapy). untill damp (do not put in dryer) heat will make them shrink, put them in water to get the soap out, COLD water. and hang to dry .....now you should have 2x bigger undies(try them on)

I know this process is long but your basically undoing the preshrinking that they us in the factory......Enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	0116131218.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	15889Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0116131208a.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	15890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0116131217.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	15891
    You can stretch them out but this is really not a good idea. There are companies that make bigger sizes of many of the cuter underpants, I believe Baby Pants is one of the more popular ones around here but there are several out there.

I think the point is not to spend more money and waste the ones you already have?