Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better Bambinos?

Question Better Bambinos?

Okay SOOOOO
    I do like the Bambinos. Tried them, loved them, left them, miss them kinda thing. The next time I go out shopping, I am 99% positive I am going to go order some more Bambinos.
    With that said, I want to ask you, the reader and experienced user, which one is the best:
    Teddy
    Classico
    Bianco
    Which do you like the best? (as in rate them.)
    I have tried the Bianco before cause they were all white and they are amazing. Basically, I want to know if the others may be better. I don't want to get the Bellissimo though... they are almost twice the price. O.O*
    SO PLEASE! Tell me which of the three are the best in absorbency, swelling, comfort, etc :3 If you do I will love you.
    THANKS!
    ~Chow

Default Re: Better Bambinos?

I could be wrong here, but from what I remember the Teddy, Classico, and Bianco are the same diaper just with different prints. Of the three the Teddy is my favorite mainly because of the print, but otherwise they seem the same to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

See, That's what I thought, but the descriptions are different which is what made me ask.

The only legit Bambinos are online at their website. Any other website/store that claims to sell them is fake.

I've tried all of them except Bellissimo. Classico and Bianco were the same for me, but the Teddys seem to have more SAP and less pulp. Basically, the Bianco/Classicos would swell up a little more, and the Teddys would swell up less, feel heavier than the others, and get colder quicker. This is just my experience, not sure if it's accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenDL View Post
    I've tried all of them except Bellissimo. Classico and Bianco were the same for me, but the Teddys seem to have more SAP and less pulp. Basically, the Bianco/Classicos would swell up a little more, and the Teddys would swell up less, feel heavier than the others, and get colder quicker. This is just my experience, not sure if it's accurate.
    WHOA really? i would have thought differently. Thanks for your experience

Here a little info. About Teddy Diapers

About Teddy Diapers
    Teddy Bambino
    A New Playful Teddy Bear Print on a Soft Matt Finished Landing Zone

The Bottom Half Group (Bambino Diapers) is pleased to announce its newest diaper offering, The Teddy Bambino. With an all new frontal design, increased absorbent capacity, softer overall look.

This new diaper has an adorable Teddy Bear design which is printed on a new softer frontal plastic panel giving the new Teddy a more Babyish look and feel. The increased absorbency comes from a 10% increase in the SAP, which has been added to the back of the diaper for even more absorbency.

The new Teddy is constructed on the same chassis as our Classico and Bianco diapers but with a skosh more absorbency and comfort.

The only ones that more absorbent is Bambino Diapers

I know for sure that one of the diapers is wider, possibley shorter as well. I think it is the Bellissimo though.

bianco and classico are the same.
    Teddies hold a little more, not majorly just a small amount.
    Lestat above used there description from the site.

Of those 3 I do like teddies more, to me they are also a bit more comfortable and slightly softer.

As for Bellissimo's. The comfort still continues, but they hold more than the other three diapers.