Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hi guys I'm claire! I'm a freshman in highschool and I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember. I actually have some bed wetting and day wetting issues but my parents wont let me wear diapers. They bought me a waterproof cover for my mattress but they decided when I was 6 that I couldn't wear diapers anymore. So now I just sneak them to bed when I feel like it's gonna be one of those nights. I've also had my fair share of day wettings too but I've mostly out-grown those I think.

Anyway, just looking for a forum and some people to talk to. See ya around!

Hola...Welcome to the site :3...I used to have night problems n.n

WELCOME! If you like diapers and wonderful people, you're in the right place!

Matrix Blade

Welcome to the site. enjoy

Hiya! Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here claire, and hope to see you posting around!

I realize your new the this whole type of community, so if you have any questions or comments feel free to post a thread about it or message me...I would be more than happy to help. I have been active in these types of communities for about 10 years now, so I do not see a whole lot of questions I would not be able to answer.

That's too bad you're parents won't let you wear diapers, especially if you sometimes really do need them. Do you think wetting the bed got you into diapers or was there less of a direct cause?

As everyone has said already...WELCOME! Feel free to post and respond as much as you want. (Within reasonable boundaries)