Thread: Hello all " Raymond " 28m 130 pounds. 5.4 love diapers of any type and cute undies

Default Hello all " Raymond " 28m 130 pounds. 5.4 love diapers of any type and cute undies

Hi all my names Raymond i was on here before but changed my email. Im 28 years old, i guess most people think im a twink because of my small stature, and that i look so young. I love diapers and cute undies of every type. OK so here we go

Why I like diapers?
    Don't know I have ever since i was a kid! I do know that when I was in Kg i had a teacher that made me ware a diaper when i was being bad. She was soon after fired for that and they sent me to a different school. I do not remember being potty trained but i have seen pictures when i was 4 or 5 in training pants or a diaper. One time i remember when i was about 6 or 7 i forgot my bathing suit at the lake and had to ware training pants instead. But, i did have a hard time playing in the water with out going number 2 in my pants. still i was 8 or 9 before I stopped doing number 2 in my undies or bathing suit or getting close to the bathroom before it slid out, I still remember that to this day. At 6 my mom noticed I would grab a diaper and put it on when i had the chance. By 8 I had regular underwear, though i did have accidents like most kids, after school walking home several times. But at this time goodnites had just come out, I saw them in the store and i new i wanted them. So after school one day I got up the nerv and walked to the toys rus down the road. of all things they had a small plastic unit (with 4 pull out drawers) in the bathroom. There for all to see diapers. extra small up to goodnites L. I froze and almost cried. I went into the stall and put one on. Now that i think about it they must have been there in case of an accident or samples, knowing its a toy store with lots of kids running around. So i put one on quickly ,walked around the store and left. I was back again a couple of weeks later! Soon after they removed then. But that ok. I saved all my money and went back to the toys rus scared to death and bought a jumbo pack for 10 bucks.Allot to me at the time, I put them in my bookbag and put them in a green Duffel bag i had won in a school math contest. My mom soon found me out when putting cloths in my drawer. I cryed and told her it was so I did not have accidents on the way home, or at school. seeing that i have motorticks & adhd and hated the bathroom at school. most of the time i would wate till i got home. Of coarse she scolded me like any patient. Well time went on and she kept finding more diapers. So she called the doctor and had me talk to him, he said it was fine (sort-of), and I went on my marry way. With No problems till middle school when an older kid tried to give me a wedgie. He screamed in band class, he's wearing a diaper (goodnite) to him a diaper! I quickly rebuffed and no one even cared. I did not ware them all the time just when i wanted to feel comfortable to help me relax. I allways felt calm when i had one on. And I never gave them up.

Quote Originally Posted by rymnd View Post
    Hi all my names Raymond i was on here before but changed my email. Im 28 years old, i guess most people think im a twink because of my small stature, and that i look so young. I love diapers and cute undies of every type. OK so here we go

Why I like diapers?
    Don't know I have ever since i was a kid! I do know that when I was in Kg i had a teacher that made me ware a diaper when i was being bad. She was soon after fired for that and they sent me to a different school. I do not remember being potty trained but i have seen pictures when i was 4 or 5 in training pants or a diaper. One time i remember when i was about 6 or 7 i forgot my bathing suit at the lake and had to ware training pants instead. But, i did have a hard time playing in the water with out going number 2 in my pants. still i was 8 or 9 before I stopped doing number 2 in my undies or bathing suit or getting close to the bathroom before it slid out, I still remember that to this day. At 6 my mom noticed I would grab a diaper and put it on when i had the chance. By 8 I had regular underwear, though i did have accidents like most kids, after school walking home several times. But at this time goodnites had just come out, I saw them in the store and i new i wanted them. So after school one day I got up the nerv and walked to the toys rus down the road. of all things they had a small plastic unit (with 4 pull out drawers) in the bathroom. There for all to see diapers. extra small up to goodnites L. I froze and almost cried. I went into the stall and put one on. Now that i think about it they must have been there in case of an accident or samples, knowing its a toy store with lots of kids running around. So i put one on quickly ,walked around the store and left. I was back again a couple of weeks later! Soon after they removed then. But that ok. I saved all my money and went back to the toys rus scared to death and bought a jumbo pack for 10 bucks.Allot to me at the time, I put them in my bookbag and put them in a green Duffel bag i had won in a school math contest. My mom soon found me out when putting cloths in my drawer. I cryed and told her it was so I did not have accidents on the way home, or at school. seeing that i have motorticks & adhd and hated the bathroom at school. most of the time i would wate till i got home. Of coarse she scolded me like any patient. Well time went on and she kept finding more diapers. So she called the doctor and had me talk to him, he said it was fine (sort-of), and I went on my marry way. With No problems till middle school when an older kid tried to give me a wedgie. He screamed in band class, he's wearing a diaper (goodnite) to him a diaper! I quickly rebuffed and no one even cared. I did not ware them all the time just when i wanted to feel comfortable to help me relax. I allways felt calm when i had one on. And I never gave them up.
    Welcome to ADISC Raymond. That is an interesting story. Can you tell us more about your likes and dislikes? Also if I may just offer a tip for posting on a forum: Try not to post large blocks of text; it can be heard to read.