Thread: Hello from another newbie

Red face Hello from another newbie

Hello, I need to introduce myself:

I'm just a guy who is kinda shy but friendly who is currently on disability due to several factors.
    Though I don't "need to wear diapers" (well not a medical need anyway) when I was young I found that I did enjoy wearing them http://www.adisc.org/forum/images/smilies/redface.gif, over the years I've also found at times to enjoy being an Adult baby too not to mention the one time I got to be "The Daddy".

I love to cook and have been a 'Skywarn' weather spotter (AKA Storm Chaser) that reports to the NWS for a number of years.

Though I first came to this page to read a few stories I have found several other post of interest, this is my first post to the site, as I said before I am a bit on the shy side but will speak up when something hits home or when I get to know ya better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie67 View Post
    Hello, I need to introduce myself:

I'm just a guy who is kinda shy but friendly who is currently on disability due to several factors.
    Though I don't "need to wear diapers" (well not a medical need anyway) when I was young I found that I did enjoy wearing them http://www.adisc.org/forum/images/smilies/redface.gif, over the years I've also found at times to enjoy being an Adult baby too not to mention the one time I got to be "The Daddy".

I love to cook and have been a 'Skywarn' weather spotter (AKA Storm Chaser) that reports to the NWS for a number of years.

Though I first came to this page to read a few stories I have found several other post of interest, this is my first post to the site, as I said before I am a bit on the shy side but will speak up when something hits home or when I get to know ya better.
    Hey there Eddie! Welcome to ADISC.

Glad to see you are becoming less shy around here! I hope to see you contributing more, and more.

Storm chasing?! Now that sounds exciting, I have always since really young been interested in doing things like this, I absolutely love storms (the worse they are the more exciting they are). I've been in some pretty awesome storms which still stand as some of the most exciting, and in some cases the most terrifying moments of my life...

I hope you make all kinds of new friends on here

Enjoy!

- Lobie

Hi Eddy ^^

Nice to meet a (somewhat) new person on this site as well

Hope everything is going well on your end ^^~