Thread: Hi

Default Hi

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello. I'm a quiet unassuming person, who simply has a bit of an interest in the subject that this site covers.

Before anyone wonders about the length of that answer...I will say that I've always had a problem getting my thoughts down as writing...I know what I want to say, but don't always know how to say it.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I started out getting curious about wet clothes (from water) after mistyping a url about 12 years ago. Ever since then I've experimented with wearing my clothes in the shower (wetlook), swimming in them, and since around 10 years ago, bedwetting, and peeing myself. After finding another site that deals with pants and bedwetting fetishes, and starting to get an interest in nappies, I came across ADISC, and decided to join.

I don't currently wear due to my personal circumstances (still living at home), but hope to be able to one day.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

My main interests are computers, and cars. I also enjoy chatting online and run a couple of chat servers for myself and a few friends.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I guess meet other like minded people, although the main reason was to read the posts out of interest. I'm more of a lurker than a contributor to be honest.

Guess that's me in a nutshell. Probably a little bit weird, but as I guess everyone on here knows, that's not always a bad thing.

I'm pretty shy especially concerning this subject but it's great that you joined here. I'm in the same boat as you that I can never be fully happy with what I write down, but I somehow get by I guess.

I'm not a huge computer nerd but I know enough to have fun I guess I could say. Cars are more my forte though. What's your dream car? What do you currently drive now?

I actually don't currently drive, or own a car. I started taking lessons when I turned 17, but then lost a job that I was in, so had to stop, and never started again.

My provisional licence has now expired, and I can't be bothered to renew it at the moment.

A friend who owns a tyre place also taught me a few things about driving, and would let me drive an old car he had round the industrial estate his premises were on.

I'm more into the modified side of things when it comes to cars (i'm of the opinion that all cars should be unique in some way...put your own stamp on basically)

I started out wanting a Vauxhall Nova, and planned to modify one when I got it, but that never happened.

Now, i'm more into the extreme side of things regarding liking modifications (the sort of cars you'd see in fast ford, or max power magazines, or on a show like west coast customs).

I think my dream car would be something like a Subaru WRX STI, although it wouldn't be standard for long, if I had one.

All good with the License. I really like the WRX so we have similar tastes I see I have always wanted to do a full build of any engine, but funds don't really sit there right now.

Would you prefer manual or automatic transmission?

Automatic preferably, although I hear they can be a lot more expensive to repair if the gearbox goes wrong.

My dad has an automatic Vauxhall Astra Life (2.0 Litre from memory)

He's said he finds it strange if he ever has to get into a car with a manual box (he works for my uncle at his bodyshop (invoicing and payroll), and he occasionally goes out to deliver cars back to customers).

I always remember when I was taking driving lessons (didn't do that many before losing the job I had at the time). I was no good at knowing the position of the gears. I think I probably shortened my instructors life by a good few years when looking down at the gear stick to change gears.