Thread: Bambino Diapers and UPS "Hold for Pickup"

Question Bambino Diapers and UPS "Hold for Pickup"

Will bambino allow me to purchase two bags of 8 of an item, and hold it at a UPS area using their free "Hold for Pickup" service? Has anyone tried this? (I've read the "US Discreet Shipping Options" article already, I'm just

Yes just make sure you pick that option before the package is delivered. As in get the tracking number and go to and check the option to hold for pickup they will then let you know where the pkg will be and when. Hope that helps.

Make sure they allow it at your depot. Mine here requires one delivery attempt before they will hold. Call the UPS 800 number and have them transfer the call to your local depot. (sometimes they won't give you the depot's number) Ask them what their rules are.

Default Re: Bambino Diapers and UPS "Hold for Pickup"

You can also just enter the shipping address as a local UPS Store. Just put your cellphone number on address line 2. I've used this method numerous times and it never fails.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'd need to ship to an Authorized Shipping Outlet (ASO), correct?