Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the hell is this, Bambino?

Exclamation What the hell is this, Bambino?

So, I thought their billing was discreet. I thought only TBHG LLC was going to show up on my bank statement and that's it, but I opened the transaction description and it said "Infant and Children Clothes" and the whole nine. And I was like WTF I though.. ugh. I have a dad who sometimes decides to check my statement. I don't want him to see that I spent 70 dollars on "Infant and Children Clothes" and have to explain this to him. -__-

If it's a ABDL site I always use Pay Pal. It always shows up on my statements just what Pay Pal say's it's gone a be when it comes to appearing
    on my statements.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyAllie View Post
    So, I thought their billing was discreet. I thought only TBHG LLC was going to show up on my bank statement and that's it, but I opened the transaction description and it said "Infant and Children Clothes" and the whole nine. And I was like WTF I though.. ugh. I have a dad who sometimes decides to check my statement. I don't want him to see that I spent 70 dollars on "Infant and Children Clothes" and have to explain this to him. -__-
    Can't you change the password on your account.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    If it's a ABDL site I always use Pay Pal.
    I recently began using PayPal too. I've also learned that PayPal has pre-paid cards you can purchase and add a balance to, and put that into your PayPal account. That way, NOTHING embarrassing shows up on any bank or card statements. I only charge up my PalyPal account whenever I am about to buy something, other than that, it usually just sits with a 1 or 2 dollar balance in there.

But in my case, my wife knows all about my AB/DL interests and therefore I have nothing to hide and it doesn't matter what shows up on the statements. At this point, for me at least, PayPal is my secure way to shop online without having my bank or card information vulnerable. Everything is pre-paid.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    If it's a ABDL site I always use Pay Pal. It always shows up on my statements just what Pay Pal say's it's gone a be when it comes to appearing
    on my statements.
    Paypal takes some percentage of the money so if you pay via Paypal the seller won't get every cent your sending them just about 95-98% This is why I stay away from paypal now and will just use pre-paid debit cards. Of course paypal has to make money somehow.

The trick to pre-paid debit cards is to unload every dime off it. Just put enough on to pay for what you want/need and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Paypal takes some percentage of the money so if you pay via Paypal the seller won't get every cent your sending them just about 95-98% This is why I stay away from paypal now and will just use pre-paid debit cards. Of course paypal has to make money somehow.
    Feel I should point out, merchant accounts and credit card processing services arn't free either... most charge a flat rate + percentage.

I know this is a non-sequator, but I really have issues with parents who audit their adult child's bank statements, and claim "he/she is going to college on our money" or something similar. You aren't the first person I met who has parents who give less breathing room to an adult child than even a regular teenager.

I feel for you, but it might have been your bank that did that. I think they mis-categorized the purchase grossly. Call them up. I bought from The Bottom Half Group and though the pacckage was discrete, the bank statement did not look discrete, though I do not remember them calling them "Infant children's clothing" or I would have rememberred being annoyed that the refernce makes me feel like a creep.

I dunno what happened with your order but every time I have ordered from Bambino with my Bank Card or Credit card it has only ever shown up as either TBHG LLC or The Bottom Half Group LLC. Never Infant and Childrens Clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    I know this is a non-sequator, but I really have issues with parents who audit their adult child's bank statements, and claim "he/she is going to college on our money" or something similar. You aren't the first person I met who has parents who give less breathing room to an adult child than even a regular teenager.

I feel for you, but it might have been your bank that did that. I think they mis-categorized the purchase grossly. Call them up. I bought from The Bottom Half Group and though the pacckage was discrete, the bank statement did not look discrete, though I do not remember them calling them "Infant children's clothing" or I would have rememberred being annoyed that the refernce makes me feel like a creep.
    Well, see, my dad doesn't actively do it a lot. But he has before. Not since I was 17, but I've only been 18 for four months. So who knows if he stopped because of my age? He could have just not thought about it. But if he stumbles on there and is like "Hey, 70 dollar purchase. Hmm." and sees "Children and Infants Clothing." He's.. yeah. Whatever. I'm just going to let the purchase get buried in between others. I don't really care at this point. I'm at the point where if he did see it (and my dad isn't dumb. He's quite Google savvy. He'll easily find out what it is if he wants to.) in the worst case scenario, I'd just be like, "Shouldn't be looking at my damn bank statements if you don't wanna find out what the hell I'm buying." I'm an adult. I can buy anything I want. And frankly, if he trips over my odd fetish (He has before when I was much younger, also credited to his smarts and Google-savviness and my carelessness at the time) then that's his fault. I can do what I want.

Sounds like your card company is on to what TBHG sells. The description is their categorization of your purchases. This is supposed to be helpful for you when you are trying to figure out what you spent your money on at the end of the year. Of course they are selling that information (minus your name---the least unique aspect or your identity) to merchandisers. So the next time you pull up a google search it will include a link to Baby's-R-Us.

Alas.
    Last edited by adasterix; 16-Jan-2013 at 02:31. Reason: spelling, spelling, always spellng