Thread: New

Default New

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a psych major in college. And I'm a bit shy, so I'm unsure what else to say.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm an ABDL and a caretaker. I'm looking for a place to discuss these interests with others.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I like criminology, medicine, and psychology. I like some TV shows and some Anime. I'm rather boring, actually.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I want to discuss these interests with others. I hope to find people who understand and I hope to learn more.

Psych major? Surely we'll be the ones learning more from you?

Sorry... hi. Dash. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for your intro, although I do beg to differ; every person who's ever said to me "i'm rather boring" turns out to have some crazy hidden talents or attributes.
    (So on that note, feel free to expand on your intro at any point. hehe)

Anyway, you're in the right place, so any burning questions, just ask away.
    Will see ya around.. probably. =]

Welcome to ADSIC Ivykeys! As Dash pointed out, I am sure you will find a lot of friendly folks on here. When I read your post, at first I thought you were interviewing yourself as a form of self introduction, then I realized you were going off the intro cheat sheet and everything made more sense. At first I thought, you being a psych major was having a bit of fun in your intro thread. Anyway, welcome and hope your stay here is fill with much friend making and of course, FUN!

Welcome to the forum! I'm in college too undecided, so I'm kinda jealous that you know what you want to do already.

What are some of your favorite TV shows? I've been watching a lot on Netflix lately like Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, etc...

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to school.

"How I Met Your Mother" is fun to watch. I enjoy House M.D., Law and Order SVU, and, admittedly a good deal of bad reality TV. There are a few shows coming out later this year that I hope to check out. I also enjoy watching various documentaries.