Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook...a Hoax?

Default Sandy Hook...a Hoax?

Now, I know this is a VERY sensitive topic, and in no way am I trying to offend anyone. I am also NOT a big conspiracy theorist, and I do not usually buy into things like this. However, I came across this video and there's some interesting things in here to say the least:

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed - YouTube

If nothing else, it'll make you think a little. Now obviously, this is just from one perspective and I'm not saying I believe it right away. But... interesting. A lot of contradicting facts and stories.

Edit: Yes. The ending is a giant, awful reach that was ridiculous. However, it doesn't detract from the points during the video.
    Last edited by Trouble; 15-Jan-2013 at 10:21.

InfoWars, ran by Alex Jones? Anyway, are you saying the actual shooting was a hoax? That the kids didn't actually die?

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    InfoWars, ran by Alex Jones? Anyway, are you saying the actual shooting was a hoax? That the kids didn't actually die?
    Of course not. I'm not saying I believe the video at all. But there are some odd occurrences pointed out that I'd love to see explained. In fact, I really hope someone does a counter video to this and debunks everything that's said.

But like I said... just some odd situations and contradicting facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Of course not. I'm not saying I believe the video at all. But there are some odd occurrences pointed out that I'd love to see explained. In fact, I really hope someone does a counter video to this and debunks everything that's said.

But like I said... just some odd situations and contradicting facts.
    In a situation like this, in any situation, there will always be contradictions. It is the nature of the human mind. For example, they ran a televised experiment a while back where they subjected volunteers to a staged armed (or something along those lines) robbery. Some of the volunteers reported slightly different stories although they all saw the same thing. Anyway the news needs its views, so it will broadcast any half possible theory, i.e. number of shooters until proven otherwise, which is why there may be inconsistencies.

The author of the video in question looks to be another member of the "Newtown Truthers," which merely parrots the claims on SandyHookHoax.com if you look.

Overall most the conclusions are that because "there are no bodies", none of the children are dead (the "absolute truth being the girl seen with Obama who was killed) and that Lanza was a patsy set up to take away are guns and incite the nation with panic.

Someone already debunked most of it: The Sandy Hook Massacre: Unanswered Questions | JoeQuinn.net

The person that spearheaded the site and started the movement claims a Goddess spoke to him and he is the "New Age Messiah." That statement should already make you scratch your head.

"Of course! It all makes sense. As president of the gun club of Arlen, Texas I cannot let this conspiracy take away are guns!"
    Last edited by Geno; 15-Jan-2013 at 14:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    The author of the video in question looks to be another member the "Newtown Truthers," which merely parrots the claims on SandyHookHoax.com if you look.

Overall most the conclusions are that because "there are no bodies", none of the children are dead (the "absolute truth being the girl seen with Obama who was killed) and that Lanza was a patsy set up to take away are guns and incite the nation with panic.

Someone already debunked most of it: The Sandy Hook Massacre: Unanswered Questions | JoeQuinn.net

The person that spearheaded the site and started the movement claims a Goddess spoke to him and he is the "New Age Messiah." That statement should already make you scratch your head.

"Of course! It all makes sense. As president of the gun club of Arlen, Texas I cannot let this conspiracy take away are guns!"
    Thanks for the link. That's the kind of thing I was looking for. Another perspective always helps. There are a few unanswered questions still, but for the most part I'm satisfied. I suppose there's always going to be questions in a situation like this.

tbh, I didn't view the link...

but "no bodies" is a ridiculous claim.. these kids went to school, right? So they had friends at school? Their friends had parents? The parents knew each other? Etc. etc. etc.

Conspiracies only work when they are contained :P

Countdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

Alex Jones (InfoWars) = not reliable

Joseph Lieberman, Hillary Clinton, etc........ want to blame Sandy Hook on VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES
    The very gun-grabbing liberals do seriously want to blame Sandy Hook on GUNS
    The anti-psychiatry/Scientology advocates want to blame Sandy Hook on DRUGS

We can't blame any of that.

Conspiracy? No.

But some people are quick to jump on any tragedy to push their agenda. As Rahm Emanual said while he was Obama's chief of staff, "Never let a crisis go to waste".