Thread: Siblings and the silly things they do

Default Siblings and the silly things they do

Hey everyone so I just went outside to go to my car when I noticed that the alarm wasnt working. As I moved closer to the vehicle I noticed that my headlights were in the up position but no light was emanating from them and that the rest of my vehicle, (pontiac firebird) was equally dead. You see last night I had let my little brother (17 years old) drive my vehicle to go grab us some soda from the nearby gas station and apparently he forgot to turn off the headlights leaving my battery to drain throughout the night and through most of today. So I figured Id share this little annoyance with you guys and maybe here some of your stories about how siblings have inconvenienced you either on purpose or accidentally?

so in other words whats a story you have about a sibling making your life more difficult? -_-

And this is why 17 year olds and younger were kicked of this site, mother f**kers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    And this is why 17 year olds and younger were kicked of this site, mother f**kers!!!!!!
    Lawl ^_^

I am the acting chauffeur for my younger brother right now. It can be a little annoying when I go to pick him up from somewhere, and he decides that socializing for another 20 minutes while I wait is completely fine...

But, I keep in mind that I am also a younger brother. Many times when I find myself peeved at his mannerisms, I remember back to when I did the same or similar things to my older sister. It is the circle of life(with siblings). I also remember that he is my little bother. We may disagree sometimes, but the good times are far more frequent than the bad. ^_^

That makes me pleased my current truck screams at me if I try and leave the lights on. If I left the lights on in my old car though it would drain the battery where even the clock wouldnt run.

My car I drive myself. Another can fuck it up. If I fuck the car, is fault and so there's not problem with other(s) to ask "Who's done it ??? Repair is costs XXX , so which asshole used my car ???!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Justtrytoguess View Post
    Lawl ^_^

I am the acting chauffeur for my younger brother right now. It can be a little annoying when I go to pick him up from somewhere, and he decides that socializing for another 20 minutes while I wait is completely fine...

But, I keep in mind that I am also a younger brother. Many times when I find myself peeved at his mannerisms, I remember back to when I did the same or similar things to my older sister. It is the circle of life(with siblings). I also remember that he is my little bother. We may disagree sometimes, but the good times are far more frequent than the bad. ^_^
    Haha...glad I could make you laugh. Interesting insight. I eat lunch with 3, 7th graders who don't like to eat in the school cafeteria. They are very bright, and to be honest, very cute. Anyway, one of them said to me that his older brother was recently, treating him very nicely, and that had him confused. I asked a few questions and he told me that his brother goes off to college in the fall, and then he wondered if his brother was treating him nicer because of that. I said that I thought he was, that he realized he would miss his home and his younger brother. It was an interesting moment, and one that was really very touching. I love the insight of 12 year old kids.

My kids were all very close, and now that they're grown adults, two of them with families of their own, they are even closer. They call each other all the time, and they make sure they can come home to our house for the various holidays. We are bound by blood, after all, though I'm well aware that some families hate each other. When that happens, it's sad. I'm so very glad that my wife and I have a close family, but as parents, we instilled that in them, and we gave them good values. We centered our lives around them, so I guess we helped create what we wanted, a close and loving family.

If you can maintain that kind of relationship with your brother and sister, you are blessed indeed.

my recently-turned 20 year old sister sends me Snapchat photos of herself extremely high every other day to piss me off since I'm "grown up" and work as an engineer and can't do that kind of stuff anymore...