Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have suggestions for "Must Watch" TV Shows?

Default Anyone have suggestions for "Must Watch" TV Shows?

Currently, I'm hooked on Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead, but both shows are at intermissions. I was thinking of starting to watch Justified and American Horror Story, both from the beginning. Anyone have any suggestions?

What you like? Shows that I have been in to: Pillars of the Earth and Game of Thrones (fantasy), Downton Abbey (period drama), Moone Boy (comedy), The Bridge (Scandinavian crime triller).

I could just tell you this by messaging you somewhere else, which is a lot faster, but I'll just do this. American Horror Story is god awful. It's hands down one of the worst things I have ever watched.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    I could just tell you this by messaging you somewhere else, which is a lot faster, but I'll just do this. American Horror Story is god awful. It's hands down one of the worst things I have ever watched.
    Really? I've heard good things about it. I've heard it's basically a mix of every weird thing you can think of into one show, which doesn't sound too awful to me. What about it was bad?

Mad Men is absolutely fantastic, Boardwalk Empire is good as well, Deadwood is brilliant, I'm told that the Sopranos and The Wire are supposed to good as well

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    Mad Men is absolutely fantastic, Boardwalk Empire is good as well, Deadwood is brilliant, I'm told that the Sopranos and The Wire are supposed to good as well
    Boardwalk Empire and Deadwood are other ones I was looking into. I've heard great things about them as well. Mad Men doesn't seem like one I'd enjoy, though.

Ive always been a fan of power rangers: striker squad, lol

but seriously I would reccomend vampire diaries if your into the supernatural. Its pretty action packed despite being a drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Really? I've heard good things about it. I've heard it's basically a mix of every weird thing you can think of into one show, which doesn't sound too awful to me. What about it was bad?
    Because I told you in another place, I don't need to explain it here. D:<

But Dexter and Game of Thrones, but I already said that some other place as well!

Grimm is a personal favourite of mine from the last few years, watch from the very first episode though otherwise it will be very confusing. Sherlock (the BBC version) is fantastic and if you like sci-fi then Doctor Who is always good (start from Christopher Eccleston as that is where the "New Who" begins).

I would suggest Being Human,Sherlock, or something like Battlestar Galactica or its spinoff Carpica