Thread: Homo sapiens sapiens sapiens

Default Homo sapiens sapiens sapiens

Iím not good at all when it comes to explain who I am to someone else. Being placed into certain generic categories annoys me, so I will not make it easy for you by telling you my hobbies, studies, country, job and similar stuff. You can guess why I decided to join ADISC by what ADISC has to offer and by my profile. Other than that, Imagine me like your self-image projected into a deforming mirror, that also alters the color of your hair and the content of your mind. My DNA is more than 99,9% like yours, so your guess will not be so far from reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiammaverde View Post
    I’m not good at all when it comes to explain who I am to someone else. Being placed into certain generic categories annoys me, so I will not make it easy for you by telling you my hobbies, studies, country, job and similar stuff. You can guess why I decided to join ADISC by what ADISC has to offer and by my profile. Other than that, Imagine me like your self-image projected into a deforming mirror, that also alters the color of your hair and the content of your mind. My DNA is more than 99,9% like yours, so your guess will not be so far from reality!
    Hey there Fiammaverde! It's nice to meet you, I'm glad to see you have been very active around the forum!

Well, the reason we like to know hobbies is so that you can find other friends who share more interests with you than a typical person.

For example I'm a speedcuber, and I would love to speedcube with other members on ADISC (There are a few others around here, and they are among my best friends).

Anyways, I hope I continue to see you around the site

- Lobie
    Last edited by Lobie; 19-Jan-2013 at 20:15. Reason: Awkward sentence structure