Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The final medicine

Default The final medicine

NOTE: not a method to get to incontinence, just a question about what you would do if there was a "safe" way to obtain it.

Imagine there’s a drug that causes reduction in bladder capacity and sensitivity, with no other side effects. Such drug is tasteless and odorless, water solvable, works in a cumulative way and its effects are irreversible. First symptoms, usually after roughly a week of constant assumption, are similar to those of an overactive bladder. After two to three weeks, bedwetting happens more often than not and severe daytime dribbling can happen while lifting weights or sneezing, even without the feeling of full bladder. It takes one or two months, depending on the subject, to reach complete loss of control.

Would you ever consider trying such drug on yourself or feeding it to someone else (aware/unaware of it)?

PaddedPuppy

Feeding it to someone else? That would be illegal.

Taking it myself? Well I already do have bladder troubles, but I don't see why anyone would want to be incontinent. Yes, an AB/DL may want the experience but within a week or so they would see how much of a chore it becomes having to wear diapers all the time without the choice.

I'm starting to wish there was a drug out there which people could take that would last an unknown period of time for AB/DLs to take to experience incontinence and have to live with it. It would show people that it really isn't the fun that everyone assumes and maybe these questions wouldn't constantly appear on adisc.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Fiammaverde View Post
    Would you ever consider trying such drug on yourself or feeding it to someone else (aware/unaware of it)?
    maybe just to the bedwetting phase (am not plannin on sleepin with anyone )... would not go all the way 2 inco because of the inconvenience & potential for embarrassment/noticeability...

feeding it 2 someone else??? nah... i dont get any jollies from that...

I would never subject another person to such a drug. Doing so would not only be immoral but would also have a legal component that would make doing it inappropriate.

Depending on what was happening in my life and where I was I might consider taking such a drug. Personally, a drug that just rendered no control and not just symptoms of over active bladder would be more appealing to me.

If I had this kind of drug while I was a kid/teen the answer would have been an absolute no. While I had an interest in messing I did not want to wet, although with a proper disposable on a little wetting was fine. This is probably due to the fact that I was a bed wetter and I did not enjoy that experience. However, had I been given such a medicine and was diapered I would have gotten over it.

If I could just move away to somewhere and start over, I might use such a drug. The problem is that I am so uptight about people I know finding out that I would be unlikely to do such a thing unless it were given to me without my knowledge. So if an AB/DL friend were to drug me with such a drug, without my knowledge, I would not be happy about it but I also would forgive him.

NOTE: not a method to get to incontinence, just a question about what you would do if there was a "safe" way to obtain it.

Imagine there’s a drug that causes reduction in bladder capacity and sensitivity, with no other side effects. Such drug is tasteless and odorless, water solvable, works in a cumulative way and its effects are irreversible. First symptoms, usually after roughly a week of constant assumption, are similar to those of an overactive bladder. After two to three weeks, bedwetting happens more often than not and severe daytime dribbling can happen while lifting weights or sneezing, even without the feeling of full bladder. It takes one or two months, depending on the subject, to reach complete loss of control.

Would I ever consider it?
    First off look at what you're even asking. You're asking "Hey guys if you could take away your control and make yourself incontinent and not wear diapers for fun but for necessity would you do it or do it to someone else? Colon+Closed Paranthesis"

I know many people find it a dream to wear diapers without worrying about your body telling you to go and just letting loose into a diaper. Hey that is great but you know you could easily train yourself to remember "I'm wearing a diaper. As long as I have this protective undergarment I don't have to worry about holding it in." which really is feasible and safe because its not stripping yourself of control but when you mention the hypothetical "Would you rid yourself of control forever?" that is where it gets to the point of "Warning: Ideas that come with Regrets"

Now think about it. Why do we like diapers for the most part? Because they are something that:
    A)Give us Comfort
    B)Sexual Thrill [Applies to some members]
    C)A change from our normal lives by letting us live a carefree life for a moment

Now when you bring up losing control, you get rid of the last reason we mostly like diapers. In one way or another we mostly like diapers because they are a escape way from our stressful lives or they allow us to just let go of any care and take it easy with no worrying about daily annoyances like the bathroom. (Of course actual IC members of the community are exempt from this since they could be part of the community not only due to need but a way to cope or acceptance to it) Say you take the drug and BAM! Permanent IC for life, no going back now.... Sure the diapers will be fun because Hey we love wearing them and you now have a reason to wear them 24/7... HOORAY!!! but let time pass... *tick tock tick tock* Hmmmm Diapers are becoming a hassle now... you have to change in public, you suddenly feel a leak because you didnt know you went more than twice or you start having a urine smell linger around you... does IC really seem fun then? No.... Even if this is hypothetical you should always consider that no matter how much we see IC as a blessing for us who control our bladders, it will never turn out to be what we dream. Itll make diapers work and no longer fun.

Also on the note of feeding it to someone else?
    If you're gonna do something that harms others... just don't... no....
    Even the thought of ripping one's control of their bladder is a big no no. If you just dont care about losing control do it on yourself not onto others.

<Random text Random Text>

Time to answer the question also for me, I guess.
    First, I would never take the drug. Something irreversible is not for me.

The idea of taking the drug while unaware of it, or being forced to take it, could however be a sexual kink for me only if the control lost by myself is gained by someone else that then enforces it on me (basically, someone who takes the necessary steps to manage the incontinence caused by the drug). Then it becomes a submission scenario, with a solid bond between me and my dominator.

I also would never condone usage on someone else, but again my judgment would change depending on the circumstances.

Imagine for instance a nursing home with the philosophy that reducing the usage of toilet by elder patients is a way to reduce the risks of slipping & falling and consequent broken bones, especially for patients that already have a weak bladder and tend to hurry when in need. I would not approve the usage even in this case, but I would understand the reasoning behind it.

It would be different than a conspiracy of diaper manufacturers that intentionally poison drinkable water to sell more bedwetting management products

Time to answer the question also for me, I guess.
    First, I would never take the drug. Something irreversible is not for me.

The idea of taking the drug while unaware of it, or being forced to take it, could however be a sexual kink for me only if the control lost by myself is gained by someone else that then enforces it on me (basically, someone who takes the necessary steps to manage the incontinence caused by the drug). Then it becomes a submission scenario, with a solid bond between me and my dominator.

I also would never condone usage on someone else, but again my judgment would change depending on the circumstances.

Imagine for instance a nursing home with the philosophy that reducing the usage of toilet by elder patients is a way to reduce the risks of slipping & falling and consequent broken bones, especially for patients that already have a weak bladder and tend to hurry when in need. I would not approve the usage even in this case, but I would understand the reasoning behind it.

It would be different than a conspiracy of diaper manufacturers that intentionally poison drinkable water to sell more bedwetting management products
    Giving such a drug to patients would have the effect of increasing demand on care time but would still be irresponsible. There are cases where a patient is restrained or immobilized, but no drug is necessary here as nature will not be denied.

It would be odd for any researcher to even consider such a development or for a manufacturer to make such a drug available. Without a legitimate medical use I would say the FDA would never even approve such a drug.

Another tread that will be lock lol. But Every medication you take has some type of side effects. Like the medications I take can cause affect like Thyroid problems or make you tired.

Would I wish for a medication that can cause IC. NO. Unless it cures my epilepsy. Otherwise it not worth taking.

I'd get bored of incontinence after a day or two, sure it would be fun for a weekend where I'm by myself but once I have things that I need to do it would just be a pain in the arse to deal with. A pill that would give me 24 hour incontinence would be fun and I'd try that but any longer and it's a definite no from me.

I would never dream of giving anyone that. Inco can and does get in the way, yes it has its advantages me being an AB yes. When I have to be an adult NO, I have double and that forces me to be at home for 99% of the time, it turned me into a lonely person, most people just think mm Ill go out but its no fun when you have to think about your bowel or bladder before you decide. I know this is an imaginary scenario but no one would want to be in that position when if you smell in public and people stare at you and make you feel a freak.