Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambinos to school?

Exclamation Bambinos to school?

Okay, so, as most of you, I've been wearing diapers for years. That includes to school. I love wearing to school. For every reason that I'm sure you've heard before. My question is this. As a soon to be first-time Bambino-wearer (just ordered my first case on a whim... xD) would you say yay or nay to the school issue? I hear they're reaaally thick and reallllly crinkly compared to the drugstore brands I'm used to.

Default Re: Bambinos to school?

If you wear some form fitting underwear (i find boxer briefs great for this), and if you also have a onesie (snap crotch shirt) and some loose jeans you will be fine. It doesn't really show that much under clothes, you will be the only one that notices because you're the only one that knows that you're wearing. If you worn diapers to school before (not sure what you've worn before) it's really no different. Just a bit more bulk in between the legs.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

As strange as it sounds, I wear a pair of form fitting jeans (but I'm a girl). It sounds risky, but it keeps the diaper quiet and prevents sagging. I also wear 2 shirts. One to tuck into my pants, and a slightly larger shirt on the outside. I've worm bambinos around campus, and many other places before and no one said anything.
    Just keep in mind that people aren't observing your lower half.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    As strange as it sounds, I wear a pair of form fitting jeans (but I'm a girl). It sounds risky, but it keeps the diaper quiet and prevents sagging. I also wear 2 shirts. One to tuck into my pants, and a slightly larger shirt on the outside. I've worm bambinos around campus, and many other places before and no one said anything.
    Just keep in mind that people aren't observing your lower half.
    The latter I've come to recognize already. I understand 70 percent of it is a mental game with yourself. I mean, I wear to school all the time. It's just, these are Bambinos.

Haha, last time I wore to school I leaked and just barely made it to the bathroom. I just want to wear to school and be in an effective diaper.

Absolutely you should wear your Bambinos to school. Like others have already said, just make sure you wear clothing that will help to conceal the diapers and not reveal them. This is pretty easy to do and most people really just don't even seem to be all that observant, which helps a lot.

For me its looser jeans, a onesie or other undershorts to help keep the diaper in place, a shirt that is long enough and it is also great if you have a coat or jacket as this will provide a lot of cover. If the coat is a little longer, covers your bottom, there is little more than leaks to worry about.

Default Bambinos to school?

You can get white t-shirt onesies from Baby-Pants.com and other places. Nobody will even have a clue it's a onsie because from the waist up it just looks like a regular t-shirt. I have two of them and probably will order two or three more. They work great! They dampen sound and keep embarrassing shirt-untuckings from revealing you unawares! :-)

Default Bambinos to school?

Oh, forgot to say, I usually wear another, looser shirt over the top of the white ondsie! :-)

Definitely going to go with this onesie idea. Sounds brilliant. Now that I'm about to come upon a huge stash, and with all these wearing-thick-diapers-to-school tips, I might just go 24/7. Been wanting to for a while now anyways. Went 24/7 for about 2 months last year back when they sold Attends at the Stop n Shop down my street, and the only reason I stopped was because they stopped selling them. If these Bambinos are all they're cracked up to be, I think I'll definitely be more than happy to abandon my toilet forever. :3

I actually think they're quieter than the Attends with Waistband, and I generally wear those to school and nobody ever says anything, and I just wear my diaper with shorts or pants over it even.

I miss Attends. They were a good brand when they were sold over here. Stop n Shop has been cutting back hard on adult diaper products. Dunno why.

But anyways, I digress. I just feel like the Bambinos are going to be thicker and more pronounced than other diapers I've tried. I just want to make sure I'll achieve a comparable level of discretion with them in public situations, because I'm used to wearing in public.