Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Longest time without wearing?

Default Longest time without wearing?

HI, just curious as to see how long everybody has gone without being able to wear, be it supply or other reasons.. i am into my 6th week now of not wearing, (as i have family visiting till the end of the month) so it is hard to wear one without being noticed or caught..hehe..
    i think knowing that i cant wear when i feel like it makes it worse..haha..
    Luckily this weekend i will wear as we are going away..
    happy wet week everybody :-)

I just went 3 years without wearing. Wore for 2 days than had to work the rest of the week. While I enjoy it I don't let it rule my life.
    Don't get me wrong, I do miss wearing when I can't.

In 6th grade I was wanted to wear so bad so I went that long without wearing and I was 17 when I finally got adult diapers. Maybe that is not what you meant.

I did go three weeks without wearing because I went to Europe with my mother and I didn't feel comfortable bringing them with. I knew mom didn't really like me wearing them then so I wasn't sure how she would react if I brought them with and wore them over there. I think that is how long I went without being able to wear.

I went for 7 years after I got married and having children, etc. Then we moved to Virginia and I had Fridays off. It became a great opportunity to wear until my wife had to retire. I soon got caught, but she was very accepting, so yea diapers!

I haven't worn since 2011 when I last lived with my mom. Moved back in with my mom in 2012 and I JUST ordered a case of Bambinos. Last night.

dun know a couple of months i guess sense i started.

10 months, I think...

going on four and half months now, it's pissing me off believe me. I'm going to have to wait till summer