Thread: Introduction

Talking Introduction

Hello! Who are you?
    I am a very strong willed person, and a perfectionist which is both a blessing and a curse. I am currently in my freshman year at the local community college and aspire to become a veterinarian.

What brings you here?
    I have been interested in diapers since i can remember. I do not like the potty and have not since i was potty trained. I also wear diapers every night and whenever i can during my day. I also am mostly an AB, and have a bestfriend i told about my AB feelings who enjoys taking care of me when she can.

What are your other interests?
    I currently work at a veterinary clinic as a veterinary assistant. I love music and play all different types. I also love movies, and video games.

What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I am looking for some fellowship and acceptance. I would love to read the articles and talk with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicalman View Post
    Hello! Who are you?
    I am a very strong willed person, and a perfectionist which is both a blessing and a curse. I am currently in my freshman year at the local community college and aspire to become a veterinarian.

What brings you here?
    I have been interested in diapers since i can remember. I do not like the potty and have not since i was potty trained. I also wear diapers every night and whenever i can during my day. I also am mostly an AB, and have a bestfriend i told about my AB feelings who enjoys taking care of me when she can.

What are your other interests?
    I currently work at a veterinary clinic as a veterinary assistant. I love music and play all different types. I also love movies, and video games.

What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I am looking for some fellowship and acceptance. I would love to read the articles and talk with others.
    Hey there Musicalman! Welcome to ADISC!

Very nice intro btw

So, what is your favourite movie? Mine right now is Wreck-it-Ralph, I thought it was very well done!

Hope to hear back from you soon

- Lobie