Thread: Hi Im J

Quote Originally Posted by jayjayw247 View Post
    hi im Jay i am in the UK Saying hello...
    Hey Jay, welcome aboard! I see you've been a member for a while so you surely know that we're a very curious bunch and we like to know a lot about other members, so why don't you tell us something more? What are you into? What do you do for a living? What's your favourite music genre? I see you're into outdoors, which activities specifically? ^^

I'm taking a guess here, does the "247" in your nickname mean that you wear 24/7?
    If that's the case, you may want to check out this group for 24/7 wearers and wannabees:

I don't wear them 24/7 because of my occupation, although that would be nice!
    I do alot of outdoor pursuits, Mountaineering and climbing are my main activities with the odd bit of Kayak and canoeing.
    I am with my partner, of whom, now knows about my thing. It took alot to talk about it, she is understanding but does not understand it nor can i explain it to her
    When it comes to music i am open to all genres although my favourites are folk, Reggae, jazz, funk.

Welcome J!

While reading your music taste I saw you like Folk music. I enjoy the folk style. Mumford and Sons is one of my favorite bands. I know they are "folk-like" and not necessarily the folk foundation. But I can't help it, I love'em. What specific artists in the Folk genre do you like?

Don't worry about the 24/7 thing! I'm in the same boat. The job definitely prevents me from doing so. Some days I think it would be fun for a stranger to notice, but then I get really nervous and I just can't bring myself to wear at work. Something about general construction work and diapers just don't mix