Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any military folk out here?

Default Any military folk out here?

Besides not beig able to enjoy my fetish, I am enjoying military life. Well, for the most part. :/ But yeah, it's mostly good. Anybody else out here? I'm a Sailor, and surprisingly a lot of people openly express their fetishes out here.

Ya Im a Marine. Military life gets easier after the first few years. Just dont let a fetish control your life.

It doesn't. I've actually ignored it almost completely since I've been in. But yeah, I do enjoy it. It's hot as all hell down in Pensacola. -_-

I am retired military having spent 6 years in the Marines and 14 in the Army. The desire as I call it never goes away you just have to know when you can safely do it. As a young Marine and even Soldier I would take off for a weekend and spend it in a hotel away from the base and enjoy the time wearing diapers. When the next duty day rolled around and I was back to normal and ready to be a big boy again. As my career progressed and got promoted I was able to have a room to myself and then began to sneak the diapers in the barracks and my living quarters. But once I retired all bets were off and I have not turned back the chance to wear diapers when I can. I now work full time and can't wear them at work but in my free time I do!!!! Good luck with your time in the military and make the best of it and most of all thank you for proudly serving our country!!!!!

20 years...dude...that is incredible. Just crazy. I really want to do 20 years and if I don't go Navy, I'm going Army or Marines next. The Marines have an exact copy of my current rate so I would know the job well, however I heard no matter what you are that you just get E-2 when you go Marines after enlisting in any other branch besides theirs.

I was a candidate for Annapolis until I found out that ADHD, then, was grounds to fail the DODMERB. Threw out a lifelong dream and replanned for a civilian career.

Just finished my time in the Israeli Army. It was only a year and a half but it was tough, every time a came home i was in diapers. By the way, a big thank you to everybody in the USAF, you guys are my heros!

Army, E-6, 6 years now. I've been married the whole time, so no worries about barracks or anything like that. But home life is a different story.

Default Any military folk out here?

Got out of the army a year ago, did 2 tours to Iraq, the first one became really relaxed and they quit checking everything we got in the mail, I ordered 2 bags of bambinos, and the customs note read "sanitary napkins". The edge was huge to get them! When I was in garrison, I always lived off post, with roommates, but I made sure my roommates were people that wernt real social or nosey. Made it through 4 and a half years.

fast attack boat back in the 70's
    great time to be on the boats. lots of stuff going on (thrilling when i wasn't getting bored to death).... i was exposed to a lot of things that i never would have seen at home. living with, and understanding men was a big one. beginning to understand i was gay was yet another.... from there to changing ones sex became, shall we say, an obvious new step.....
    Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 19-Jan-2013 at 07:01.