Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: accidents at work

Default accidents at work

Well I had my first leakage at work today, before I knew it a clear stain was appearing between my legs and there was nothing I could do about it. the weird thing is nobody noticed! the other staff were so busy the only person embrassed by the situation was me , so I just sculked off to grab my things to change, it was as if nothing happened, my bottoms were the same colour so no one was any the wiser. the moment I was dreading just happened and it was all ok, I don't think I'll feel so bad about it now if it was to happen again quite how no one notice me turn a bright crimson I'll never know!

been ther, done that, had to leave home from work early a couple of times fortunately its only once a year or so anymore, it generally the worst is a small damp patch that clears after an hour or so after changing, usually its when i'm either so busy not to notice just how full my diaper is, or, I cant easily get to a place to change,

my most embarrassing accident was when I was stuck in a meeting with a contractor who wouldn't take a subtle, and not so subtle hints that I really needed to use the restroom RIGHT NOW, lets just say, on the clearest of terms he now is FULLY aware of my toileting issues, I also threw the embarrassment back on him for it, as I had told him at least 5 times in the course of the conversation that I needed a few minutes, could we continue the conversation in 5 to 10 minutes or so? and, by the time I was already starting to seep badly that I finally told him I had to use the restroom NOW!, he still wouldn't give up, finally, a minute later, when I had pee soaking my long underwear, jeans, socks and boots and obvious to everyone there, I said thank you, now, I told you 15 minutes ago I needed to take care of business. i'm going home, and I wont be finishing this job today! I turned around and walked out, got into my truck and left. BTW it was -15 outside and I was parked half a mile away. that particular contractor never gave me even the slightest hint of grief again.

Wow, what a prat, I hate it when people just won't listen to you! Sounds like he learn't his lesson though! Haven't really told work about my IC yet, was waiting until I had seen the Uro so I had more of an idea of what is happening. looks like it might need to happen sooner though! Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by sirleakalot; 13-Jan-2013 at 13:03. Reason: grammar

These situations are tough, but although no one is immune from getting caught out, the right kind of protection and black trousers (Europe)/Pants (US) are very good camouflage. The other extreme are the light fawn or grey or blue clothes that highlight the slightest spill, but it's risky to be fashion conscious if you have a inco problem. In my experience you never get used to the possibility of embarrassment, but you do learn to worry less about it. "over-engineering" your protection can really help - don't worry about people noticing your bum's padded - I don't think they do very often and loose clothes help -but it's better to have people think you might wear protection than having them see you all soggy.

Only one person at work knows, thats my manager; I had to tell her so I could make arrangements to have a key for the disabled toilet. One particularly bad day I didn't bring enough nappies to work, the last one leaked and I had to go home a couple of hours early, but that's the only time I've had something embarrassing happen at work.

I don't think people look at me and think I'm padded. I think they look at me and think "Wow, that guy has a fat arse".

I have to do alot of lifting and bending when I'm at work. Not to get too graphic, but that results in alot of messy diapers. I've, unfortunately, overheard comments on the smell, but other than that not too many problems.

methedragon2

My diaper and plastic pants do some time leak at work but I am luck at the job that I have now that I work around water alot so if I leak I can always spill water on me and no one is the wizer

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    I don't think people look at me and think I'm padded. I think they look at me and think "Wow, that guy has a fat arse".
    Hahaha!

Having accident in public is embrassing, it use to to me all the time before I started wearing. But since Ive gone to diapers accidents are a private issue, I like it that way

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    my most embarrassing accident was when I was stuck in a meeting with a contractor who wouldn't take a subtle, and not so subtle hints that I really needed to use the restroom RIGHT NOW, lets just say, on the clearest of terms he now is FULLY aware of my toileting issues, I also threw the embarrassment back on him for it, as I had told him at least 5 times in the course of the conversation that I needed a few minutes, could we continue the conversation in 5 to 10 minutes or so? and, by the time I was already starting to seep badly that I finally told him I had to use the restroom NOW!, he still wouldn't give up, finally, a minute later, when I had pee soaking my long underwear, jeans, socks and boots and obvious to everyone there, I said thank you, now, I told you 15 minutes ago I needed to take care of business. i'm going home, and I wont be finishing this job today! I turned around and walked out, got into my truck and left. BTW it was -15 outside and I was parked half a mile away. that particular contractor never gave me even the slightest hint of grief again.
    I think you need start going. I am sorry I have to go. I will be right back. If someone complains tell them to screw off this is a Personal Matter it needs to be attend to RIGHT NOW and leave. Do not give them any time for Butt, butt this has to be done now crap. (Ya I use Butt and Crap just to be funny)
    If they have question about it afterwords Just go it a personal Matter and it only need to know basis and you do not need to know.

I have to agree with downtide you either tell the Boss or manager about your issue. So something like this would not happen. If the issue like above happens. The boss and manager already know issue.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Well If you like me after watching a Movie at the Theater take the diaper off and exit dang that crap was huge. I think I lost 2 waist size after that bathroom break.

I only have diapers on in Long movies and long trips.