Thread: BambinoDiapers

Default BambinoDiapers

Happy New Year Everyone! Great things coming from Bambino Diapers in 2013! This was on their Facebook page. I wonder what new diapers they are making. I wish they make light blue and light pink diapers some day. Anyone have any ideas or wishes.

Light blue diapers have been made, although many of then have been hospital grade. I love the very light blue that is used in part if the ABU Super Dry Kids, it is one of those things that make them look like a real baby diaper. If Bambino would do something like that it would be very cool (for both blue and pink).

I like most if there diapers a lot but they are not as juvenile as ABU's. if they were to create a very juvenile diaper that has a more baby diaper appearance, with the same quality they usually have, I would be very excited.

I agree exactly with you guys! When Bambino's first came out, they were more like a real baby waistbands, and higher-rise versus the low cuts they are now. If they made the Bellisimo's with a blue waistband, and made them higher, and heck, maybe a little thicker, too, with a babyish scent like Luvs...they'd be the perfect diaper. I too wish that they made gender-specific diapers like the Luvs of the 80's.

Default BambinoDiapers

I wonder if they're going to do an all over printed diaper with single tapes like the Cuddlz.

The Cuddlz all over print diapers look like a Fabine with the light pink & blue but have the single tapes like an ABU diaper.

I know the Bambinos are almost the same as the Cuddlz & I'm hoping that's what they're planning to release. I want to buy the Cuddlz but am sure the shipping would be killer.