Thread: New to Diapers

Default New to Diapers

Hey, I'm completely new to diapers. I just started wearing 3 days ago and love the feeling, I've always been attracted to them for years so the whole idea isn't new to me. I was just wondering what you guys would do for fun in them sometimes, make them a little more exciting and I just wanna get to know some people in the community!

You could experiment with food to simulate being messy. Personally I am not a great fan of messing, only tried it a few times and never enjoyed the clean-up. However, certain foods in your diaper can be lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA08 View Post
    Hey, I'm completely new to diapers. I just started wearing 3 days ago and love the feeling, I've always been attracted to them for years so the whole idea isn't new to me. I was just wondering what you guys would do for fun in them sometimes, make them a little more exciting and I just wanna get to know some people in the community!
    Greetings & Welcome to ADISC.

If you do some searching, you'll find many ideas in this forum for adding variability/interest. For me, when I first started wearing, the whole thing was so new and exciting (sexually and otherwise), that simply wearing was amazing and fantastic in profound ways. Even still -- just wearing (and wetting) is the main thing that I like to do; and the main thing that brings good feelings.

With that being said, here are some suggested categories:

1. Involve Other (willing) Persons -
    (i.e. dating, marriage, [sex], perhaps safe-organized-legitimate abdl meetups/parties, paid-nurseries, etc.)
    -Of course, this is a long term "fun addition" and remains only a hope/dream for many of us. But finding someone to enjoy wearing with is, in my experience, a profoundly wonderful "addition" to my diaper life.

2. Going out in Public diapered
    (i.e. wearing a diaper under clothing, discretely, doing normal activities in public [sports/snow/whatever activities, work, public restrooms for changes, etc.])
    -There has ben a great deal of conversation about this on ADISC - some feel this is coercively (see this thread) involving others in our fetish against their will. I do not agree with this judgment but there it is.

3. Trying New Varieties of Diapers; Collecting Diapers;
    -Many of us like to experiment with new diapers or try to use as many different kinds of diapers as possible.
    -For some of us, just going to a physical store to purchase diapers or diaper paraphernalia can be an exciting/novel thing.

4. Testing/reviewing Diapers
    -Pushing the limits of diapers: duration, volume, etc. can be an enjoyable

5. Putting things in our diapers
    -As was mentioned, putting foods and other items in our diapers to simulate the real deal can be fun.
    -For a while, there was a popular thread about using marshmallows in a surprising way. I do not believe it is recommended any longer.

6. Experimenting with "Diaper Accessories"
    -Plastic pants, coverups, onsies, etc...
    -Powders, creams, medical products
    -[Safe] over the counter medications -- diuretics (like dandelion root or caffeine) can be fun to use with in moderation.

7. Experimenting with "fit"
    -Taping diapers up in different ways; tightly, loosely; pulling the front/back up more or less; sagging in the crotch more or less...
    -Observing how said "fit" affects leaks in a variety of physical positions.

8. Multiple Diapers - Multiple types of Diapers
    -For a while, I went through a stage where I would wear 2-3 at a time at any given time; This can be a fun switch...especially if you get like 'em thick.
    -It can be fun to experiment with cutting outer layers of plastic so as to make sure to make use of each layered diaper.

9. "Hacking" Diapers
    -Lots of us like to "stuff" cheaper adult diapers with baby diapers to boost absorbency on the cheap (here's a good thread on it)
    -Some people like to put their own decorations on diapers, using packing tape or stickers, etc...

A thread like this might also provide some additional ideas..."favorite thing to do in diapers"

I'm sure there are many other things to bring some spice to diaper wearing; but this should get the juices flowing. Good luck!

Welcome to ADICS!

This is such a great topic that comes up from time to time because it involves discovery and some of the sweet emotions of why you have been long interested in diapers.

Cm90210 have you a huge list of things is might try or even consider. Because you are new to all of this I would suggest that you keep it very simple and spend the time to experience the most obvious things that one would do in a diaper. This can be a powerful tool in discovering what interests, and what doesn't interest, you the very most.

I enjoy both wetting and messing, although messing is not for everyone. Just wearing a diaper can also be a lot of fun. Sleeping diapered is one of those simple experiences that just can't be explained, especially when you wake upon a wet diaper. Going out in diapers, covered up of course, can also be a lot of fun and adds the twist of risk. While there is little actual risk of discovery of you are reasonably careful, this is something I will do on occasion. Going to the movies diapered is also one of those must try experiences.

While I would not suggest jumping into 24/7 use it can be a lot of fun to set aside a full day or maybe even a full weekend where you remain diapered the full time. This can create some interesting perspective for you and might even help you paint the boundaries of where you are and are not willing to go.

If you live in a place that has lots of snow, getting all bundled up while diapered is also a lot of fun. One of my favorites is to dress as though I were going to go ski or boarding, then just go play in the snow.

As you endeavor on your journey of self discovery don't forget to experience the joy of the emotion that diapers and different situations will create.

methedragon2

hi there are so many things that I do in and with my diaper that are of great fun and pleasure to me, I am not sure what would be fun for you ,have you tried all three of the things that you can do in the diaper pee, poop and #3, if so then there are many ways to do #1,2 and 3. you just have to keep tring new things, I like thinking of myself as a 12 year old getting in trouble for wearing diapers like a baby

Wow! - What cm90210 said...

From that list, one of my favorite things to do is try new brands of adult diaper. I will order them online, then the anticipation of waiting a few days for them to arrive is like waiting for Christmas!

Also on that list - Accessories - I love adult footed PJs, and have tried several brands of those.

I'm curious, after all the years of being interested, what made you finally decide to give them a try?

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Wow! - What cm90210 said...

Also on that list - Accessories - I love adult footed PJs, and have tried several brands of those.
    I've always loved Footie PJs. I found a pair of hello kitty footies at walmart. Good quality stands up to washing and it was very well priced! I wish they had a pair of Tinkerbell footies pj's but sadly it didn't happen