Thread: Lullabies

Default Lullabies

I just recently started listening to lullabies for babies and little kids today and I fell in love with them again. I was wondering if any other users take part in these activities and if so, what their favorite tunes are.

So far the Rockabye Baby! station on Pandora has done an excellent job. I think I've only had to TD 1-2 songs which were too fast paced for my taste.

thats a great idea i never would think to use pandora. thats how im gonna fall asleep in my dorm from now on haha

I have used that to go to sleep for several months now. I usually use my playlist on youtube.

Oh my goodness! I just tried that radio station, first song and i'm in love!

I enjoy putting nursery rhymes, spoken word stories and lullabies on when I'm snuggled up in bed. I don't use YouTube or internet radio for this though, I just have a few albums in my music collection:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	itunes_kids_genre.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	15861

My favourite is "In A Land Of Princes And Dragons". I used to have it on cassette tape as a kid but then lost it. I couldn't find any trace of it online for years. I found it on iTunes (by accident) and bought the album immediately.