Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Lego!

Cool Return of the Lego!

Hellooo ADISC! Last year my account was deactivated 'cause I was under 18 but yesterday marked the 18th anniversary of my birth so I am now supposed to be a "mature" adult of course I'm still just a little kid really

Anyway it's been quite a while and I haven't really been very active so I thought I should reintroduce myself. I am legokid, born and raised in England but have dual citizenship so I'm an American and British citizen oh and I'm half Mexican too!

I'm in the middle of my A levels right now and hoping to go on to do a biochemistry degree and get my dream job of a forensic scientist and if possible I'd love to go live in America too.

For as long as I can remember I've liked diapers for a number of reasons, the biggest reason I can think why I like them is that it is great as a stress reliever because I get so much stress from many different aspects of my life and they're also really comfy and it's great to regress to a baby and have no troubles to worry about. I also find it's fun too but not sexual at all :P

Anyway when I'm not being an awesome baby I'm busy being just plain awesome. I love Pokemon and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and right now my life is being taken over by January exams, I've had 2 today and got another 5 in the next 2 weeks but soon it'll be over and I can relax. I'm also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints also known as the Mormon church and I'm planning to go on a mission by the end of the year so I'll be here til December and then I'll be gone for 2 years!

Anyway I've got exams to revise for so I gotta go but I'll hopefully be back and be more active!

Much love to y'all!

Default Return of the Lego!

Welcome back Legokid

Best of luck with your exams!

Just want to say it's fantastic seeing some of the first now 18 members trickle back in. It was really crummy when it all happened and I for one am very glad that you came back.

Thank you! Yeah I was pretty sad when that happened, not for me cause I knew I'd be turning 18 soon but for the younger ones it must of been bad. But now I can say that I am one of, if not, the youngest member of ADISC

YAY LEGOKID!!!! GOOD to see you back!!! *big welcome back hug*

Welcome back! I'm glad to see you and active again and good luck in your exam's.

Welcome back.
    I think a lot of us over 18 still have some kid in us still ^_^

I am glad as well to see some come back from the under 18 ban thing.
    Also I wish you best with your mission =3

Welcome back Legokid! Good to see you back. wish you luck on your exams.