Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to pee my diaper

Default Trying to pee my diaper

Hi everyone,
    I am kinda new to this website but I have loved diapers my whole life but I can never get myself to just easily pee my diaper or my ultimate goal is to wet my bed at night. Is there anyway that I can do that so I can wet myself easier or make myself wet the bed?

start with standing up and wetting. Until that becomes effortless and you gain a trust in your diapers everything else will probably be difficult

Ok and is it ok for the skin down there to be surrounded by urine filled diaper all night?

yes but you can get diaper rash if you wear it too long while its wet especially if you're moving around in it a lot. For night wetting you should be ok

no offense, but why would you want to turn yourself into a bedwetter? What if you had to stay over at a relatives, or something like that and couldn't wear? How would you explain the wet couh that smells like urine? Seems like trying to become a bedwetter is a bad idea to me. Just a question.

I just want to wet the bed for like a night or two that is it....and how is the tranquility tan if anyone knows?

ordered a sample pack the other day. i was curious about them as well

Well I donīt know about forcing wetting while you are sleeping, but when you are awake, running water always helps me.
    Just brushing my teeth or doing the dishes with water running from the tap makes me relaxe "down there"

Just take your time. Like other say start by standing up. Then try sitting down. Sad fact is you may never be a bed wetter. Some claim they done it. But it unlikely. A few was able to do it by drinking water before bedtime.

But please do not try something stupid or harmful like trying drugs or drinking to much alcohol. It unsafe. You tend to have a hangover.

When I felt like peeing I put my hands under cold water and I lose control. When I felt like pooping I put my hands under warm water and start to lose control. This works for me. But I did something very bad. When I was 10 years old. I was at camp. I remember my brother who was a sleep in the next room. I got a bowl of warm water. He always sleeps with his hand hanging over the side of the bed. I genlty dip his finger tips into the bowl. The next morning he woke up to a wet bed. Some how my parents found out and boy was I in trouble.
    Last edited by BabyToddler; 12-Jan-2013 at 10:02.