Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Characters you want to see in diapers

Default Characters you want to see in diapers

We all have that character or celebrity we would like to see in diapers. So what's yours?
    When I was a kid, it was Dot from the Hi and Lois comic strip. I had a fantasy back then (probably my first ever diaper fic) that she got tired of sharing a room with her twin Ditto, so she woke up one day in a crib the same age as their baby sister Trixie. The whole day Trixie has to teach Dot how to be a baby.
    Another person would be Aelita from Code Lyoko. She's always been my favorite character and thought she'd look really cute padded.

Megaman X and Zero! Alucard and Dracula! Star Wars... whoa i can think of lots of things... I better stop.

Dottie and Kit from A League of Their Own

Kara, Natalya, Xenia, and Elektra, all Bond girls, the good and evil ones.

Anita from 101 Dalmatians

Miranda Kerr, Mila Kunis. Them probably but as legit characters Ursula Andress as the first movie Bond girl Honey Ryder. Olivia Benson from Law and Order SVU.

Default Re: Characters you want to see in diapers

Quote Originally Posted by RyantheColt View Post
    Captain Jack Sparrow

I'd love to see some Land Before Time characters, Lion King or Bambi characters. My 3 favorite childhood movies.

Then some all black diapers with Nightmare Before Christmas on it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Vitani and Nala from the Lion King. Fluttershy, Luna, Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony.

Pokemon in diapers would be great. I would watch it. It would be good tho if you had averyone in diapers too. I mean all the pokemon and all the people too. It would be great to see pika chu in one, Or Ash ketchum in them too lol.

They could call it Pokemon in diapers. I know its not very original but what could you call it ? Any ideas people ?.