View Poll Results: What enhances your DL experience?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • binky/pacifier

31 40.26%
  • sissy apparell

10 12.99%
  • pajamas

35 45.45%
  • plushie/teddy

22 28.57%
  • minor role-play/regressive thoughts

30 38.96%
  • furrie/furry related

10 12.99%
  • other

17 22.08%
  • none

18 23.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A poll for Diaper Lover's

Default A poll for Diaper Lover's

By the nature of the fetish/kink/interest the DL's interest lies mainly in diaper use, however, I have noticed that many occasionally use AB accessories.

This poll explores the gray line between the two.

What item/accessory/other do you use to enhance your diaper experience?

Mine is pajama bottoms. I have found out that the whole experience of being padded is multiplied 10X by a soft pair of pj's. I simply cannot enjoy a diaper to it's fullest without them.

1) binky/pacifier

2) sissy apparell

3) pajamas

4) plushie/teddy

5) some role-play or minor regressive thoughts

6) furrie/furry related

7) other (could include baby print diapers)

8) none

You may select more than one.
    Last edited by ilostthesheriff; 09-Jan-2013 at 12:19.

As far as my DL side is concerned my AB side doesn't really play into it. If I'm looking for sexual arousal I'm going to get it with or without AB paraphernalia around. (being warm helps though)

I adopted my AB side after hanging around these forums for a while and deciding to try some of it with an open mind. I get significantly better sleep at night with plushies and a paci, so that was a huge plus. I also enjoy watching care-bears and it helps a lot when I need to destress.

If I had to pick it's probably PJ's/None, holding vote for now.

All I need or want are my plain, white diapers. Nothing more, nothing less.

Default Re: A poll for Diaper Lover's

You forgot onesies.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    You forgot onesies.
    I was figuring that would fall loosely under pajamas or other. Sorry I didn't deliberately leave them out.

You have to remember not everyone into diapers. There are a few who like binky/pacifier or role-play as a
    Father or Mother the other person as the baby. So Diapers Talk might not be the best place to post this topic. My be have it move to Adult Baby.

But for me I just like the diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    You have to remember not everyone into diapers. There are a few who like binky/pacifier or role-play as a
    Father or Mother the other person as the baby. So Diapers Talk might not be the best place to post this topic. My be have it move to Adult Baby.

But for me I just like the diapers.
    Thank you but the question is posted for DL's specifically and not AB's. It is a question of what, if any, things cross over from a mostly-specific desire of DL.

Voted none but it used to be that I owned and used footy PJ's and binkys. Still have plushies but they aren't necessary to enhance my DL experience anymore than footies and binkies are anymore. The comfort and security aspect of wearing is pretty much all that's left of why I still wear although it's becoming more and more a need due to my age. (almost 64) Thanks for asking and posting this under diapers talk as I wouldn't have found it under Adult Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by tongo View Post
    Voted none but it used to be that I owned and used footy PJ's and binkys. Still have plushies but they aren't necessary to enhance my DL experience anymore than footies and binkies are anymore. The comfort and security aspect of wearing is pretty much all that's left of why I still wear although it's becoming more and more a need due to my age. (almost 64) Thanks for asking and posting this under diapers talk as I wouldn't have found it under Adult Baby.
    Thank you and you're welcome I find it sooper-kool and refreshing to know that even near retirement age you can still have a little fun with being padded. I find hope in it.