Thread: What are some good day time diapers

johnpez

Default What are some good day time diapers

I am looking for something that cost about a Dollar or less per diaper and can hold a wetting or two. I have tried several brands and the best ones I have found are the Abena 2 and 3 and the molicare. Are those the only ones out there or are there others ? thanks

Do you wear 24/7? I wear 24/7 and use Attends waistband style which I use upto 2 a day. Which is around $1.20 a day. I'm now using cloth during the day and have cut
    it to one a day.

M/L3 are good for daytime. The 4's for example are a bit thicker than you'd need during the day. Wearing a 4 during the day for most people would (A) be a waste and (B) would chaff or waddle you. 4's are good for overnight tho, especially if you wet a lot. case of 80 L3 are $89+shipping from xpmedical

I dunno, I've been wearing a medium 24/7 every day for the past 2 years, M4s before that, don't have many opportunities to change during the working day and prefer something that'll hold up until at least mid afternoon (after 2pm, I change to cloth, before 2, I keep a couple of M4s around

I think Attends waistband style is a good day time diaper. I do miss the old Attends with the blue tapes.

I wear Depend Maximum Protection 24/7. Order them online from Walmart. I get a case of 80 diapers for about $48 plus tax, no shipping. Yeah, I know, a lot of those here don't like them, but they've always worked well for me and they're economical. Besides, they're easy for my wife to change and they're plastic-backed so they still have a little bit of that baby feel that we all love. I normally use 3 or 4 a day.

abena's m1 thru m3 are good choices along with molicare super which have breathable cloth sides which after one hot summer day i was a huge fan of .if there like the last time i wore them tranquility atn was good i thought of them like depends max if kimberly clark got there stuff together.

- - - Updated - - -

abena's m1 thru m3 are good choices along with molicare super which have breathable cloth sides which after one hot summer day i was a huge fan of .if there like the last time i wore them tranquility atn was good i thought of them like depends max if kimberly clark got there stuff together.

There's Depends Maximum Protection and there is Tranquility ATN SlimLine. I've tried both and like both.