Thread: A Real AB Diaper

Default A Real AB Diaper

The diaper would be exactly the same in every way as a pampers cruiser, just bigger in every dimension as well as absorption for adults. You know.. leak guard, cloth like cover, elastic sides, single tabs, and a landing zone for the tabs. All white outside, perfectly able as a baby diaper just for adults for night or day #1 or #2. what do you think about that? And do you think it will ever happen? A company making a diaper like that?

Butterfly Mage

It's actually available. Bambino makes adult diapers that greatly resemble diapers for children. The only down side is that the diapers are expensive since there are a lot fewer ABDLs than regular incontinent adults.

ABUniverse has come pretty close too. They have the single tape system, a leg guard, cloth like cover, and a landing zone. However, they don't have elastic sides or a plain white diaper (they do have a diaper with an all over print though.) With cupon codes, you can get them for $25 bucks. They actually have a buy one, get one half off sale right now. I just got my first order of them a little while ago, and I like them quite a bit!
    ^.^; Hope this helps!

I don't see an add anywhere or a buy one get one half off

When you click to view either their cushies or their new sissy print diapers (Sissy prints are only a PRE ORDER) there is text under the picture of the product.
    Cushies = CUSHIESBOGO
    Sissy = SISSYBOGO

(Cloth like Cushies are out of stock, so no promo code for those)

They have other cupon codes for 15% off all disposable diapers (including their own), and a code for 10% off the entire order (only one cupon code can be used per order.)

(When I said you could get cushies for $25, that was a pack of 20 diapers using the 15% discount on disposables.)

Thanks for all the feedback, Im glad people responded to the post. Stay padded everyone