Thread: This is ridiculous...

Red face This is ridiculous...

...I have been heavily wetting this Bambino Bellissimo diaper all day and this thing has still not even given the slightest clue of leaking. This is only my second time wearing these, but I will for sure be purchasing more. I am a definitely spoiled in that I live near their office/warehouse and can order and pick up whenever I need. Go Bambinos!!!

Cherub

I recently purchased 4 Bellissimos (sample packs) and am looking forward to trying them out! Hearing reports like this, only serve to stoke my anticipation, LOL

Where is Bambino located? Do they have a store front?

Default Re: This is ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by scotth View Post
    Where is Bambino located? Do they have a store front?
    They are headquartered out of Northern California. There's no storefront... bambinodiapers.com

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    They are headquartered out of Northern California. There's no storefront... bambinodiapers.com

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    They are shipped from Redwood City, think its right outside San Jose which is a qucik drive from San Fransico, Oakland and 2 hours tops from Sacramento, Stockton (My hometown cess pool), Tracy.

I didn't know you could pick up Bambinos from their warehouse directly! I live in Oakland myself, might have to take a quick trip down to San Jose ^_^

It would be so cool to be able to just drive down and pick up a case of diapers whenever. I know at least a couple of other places that cater, at least partially, to the AB/DL community mostly online will allow customers to pick orders up.

Heck, I lived just a few blocks away from a large cloth diaper supplier for a few years, and I had no idea they were so close until I moved about an hour away. When I did go to pick some stuff up, they have lots of other things, we were allowed to just go into the warehouse and browse. Me, and the DL friend I was with, were both absolutely in heaven.

I have thought about going to the Bambino office because it is close. I would have to be in that area any way. I live in the North Bay so just about as far from Sacramento.

Yes, these are the best diapers on the market. However, I have received several diapers with quality control issues. Such as, missing tapes, tapes stuck to the diaper, leg gathers malfunction due to glue or whatever adhesive they're using, tapes pulling apart and lastly the plastic backing splitting open. Somewhere in the amount of 15+ diapers and no response from them on what they're doing to fix and ensure they're product. Extremely disappointing for what they cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvbeingsoaked View Post
    ...I have been heavily wetting this Bambino Bellissimo diaper all day and this thing has still not even given the slightest clue of leaking. This is only my second time wearing these, but I will for sure be purchasing more. I am a definitely spoiled in that I live near their office/warehouse and can order and pick up whenever I need. Go Bambinos!!!