Thread: Hi, all

Default Hi, all

Just dropping in to say hello. I'm not a terribly chatty forum user but maybe that will change over time.

For what it's worth my interests include video games (PC), sci-fi and fantasy literature, fencing, target shooting, and a smattering of other things. As for my job, I'm not comfortable saying what that is beyond it being related to engineering.

As for what I'm looking for from this site...I'm not sure just yet. I was just browsing the story forum. I've been kicking around a few ideas of my own but I don't consider myself a writer so don't hold your breath waiting for a magnum opus from me. As I said already I'm not usually very sociable but I've been trying to open up in life and I might also online.

Just dropping by to say welcome!

Hopefully you find what you're looking for on here, as far as I've been able to see, there really seems to be a little something for everyone.
    What kind of games are you into, and what would you say is your favorite Fantasy book? I'm a bit of a sucker for both of those, so I'd love to hear what interests you there

Also, give writing a shot, you'll find nothing but support and constructive criticism here, promise :3

Welcome to the family Bullwinkle!