Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Girlfriend pulled up this forum by mistake, lol

Default My Girlfriend pulled up this forum by mistake, lol

Okay, so my Girlfriend and I are on here researching a horse she wants to lease for some hunter rider experience (to fulfill her dreams), and she clicked on firefox instead of google chrome (where I had left up this forum up in the adult baby section). She says, "Adult Baby?" I simply shrugged my shoulders and said, "It's just a forum, you can go ahead and X our of it if you want." She said, "Okay" and continued her research. She does not know that I have this fetish or even any fetish for that matter. We've been together about 6 months, and when she decides on her living arrangements this summer, we will be living together.

I'm a little surprised at how she reacted and myself as well. I would've thought I'd be super nervous and stumble over my words, babble, etc, similarly, I would've guessed some alarm from her, but nothing. I guess you could say that I kind of wanted her to find out, and at the same time didn't really care if she did. I'm perfectly okay with keeping my ABDLism and mild sissifications in my imagination and in a relationship with my right hand, solely. I'm perfectly okay with that, I very rarely feel the urge to role play and physically act on the scenarios that I imagine (probably around once every few months or more for a few days an hour at a time or so). Anyone wanna give me their perspective on this? I'm not looking for advice here, just felt like sharing!! Thanks for reading:]

-Dex

FurrIs4Ever

Sounds like she may ask you later. Either come up with a excuse now or come clean. It seems like you have the courage to accept any response she gives. Good luck!

I would be willing to bet that she has not really shrugged it off but that it is on her mind. This could play out in a million ways from her never giving it another thought to it really bugging her and affecting the relationship.

No advice here, since you aren't looking for anyway, but I would not be surprised at whatever happens. You know how smart she is, how sensitive she is, and even how open minded she is so ultimately you will be able to figure out what, if anything, needs to be said.

It is a good thing to treat an accidental discovery, like what happened, as though it is no big deal. If you act guilty you will be treated like you have done something wrong and that you are guilty. This applies to pretty much all of the different ways we can act. So you definitely set the stage here.

The only issue I'll have is trying to explain things to her (provided she asks) without sounding like a child molester (I know that sounds bad, but to people who don't understand, that's the reasoning they seem to gravitate towards). As I said, I don't frequent the role playing and I love to keep it in my fantasies, but if she asks, I'm not going to lie to her. Just trying to find a right way to word things is the main obstacle to over come here.

Hey dex8914. I had a similar problem except my wife knew nothing about my secret for 15 yrs, I know I know OUCH. I do wonder if you have been discovered though possibly not. I was very sacred how she would take it for the same reason as yourself. Well I ended up on Saturday saying to my wife "I got something to tell you" I was absolutely frozen to the floor her response to it was "Oh no another woman?". My point of that being it sounds like it possible that you may be together long term, it may be that you are discovered, I really cant tell you but I told my wife and after her initial shock aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we both sat down and discussed it and I explained that I have no desire for children or babies, I just want to be a baby again, I much to my surprise was told she wanted to be my mummy as long as firstly I am her husband. How could I say no. I do not know what your girlfriend might think and you are much better to judge that but just think about it. Oh btw phew for you maybe she just thought nothing of what she saw on ur PC.

All my best wishes

Simon

As a woman who has dated an extremely nervous and sexually repressed male, I'd like to throw my two cents in. If your girlfriend is extremely conservative or sheltered sexually, chances are it'd probably not be a good idea to bring this up right away. Like, maybe wait until you've lived together for a while and then introduce it. I don't know how your girlfriend is though.

Personally, I like knowing these things up front. I became aggravated with my exboyfriend because he was so secretively about his sexual preferences, but it was obvious he wanted something really specific and he wasn't going to get off completely until he got that thing. But he didn't want to tell me about it, while at the same time was hoping I would figure out what he wanted. So he left me to guess and I just began introducing any new kink or scenario I could think of that I thought--based on his personality he would be into. Finally, on a playful whim I just spanked him (we weren't having sex) and he. . .erm. . .was visibly turned on. That's how I found out my exbf was a subbie and a huge spanko. I really wish he would have told me that from the start.

Now, exboyfriend and I were not living together and did not intend to move in together. Since this part of yourself may have a physical presence in your home (i.e. perhaps you have a diaper stash like 98% of the people on here?) and your computer does have browsing history. Maybe you should consider telling your girlfriend sometime, because if left to her own whims in your home, she'll figure it out eventually. And if she is anything like me, she may be hurt or annoyed or suspicious about you if you're in a sexual relationship with her but you feel like you can't tell her those things.

Secondly, if you feel like you have to hide a part of yourself from her and change who you are in a way, why are you moving in together? I've never understood that. If she does find out about it and doesn't like that side of you, who are you to deceive her? Why pretend to be someone else so that your own girlfriend will like you? This is just what I think every time I read these kinds of threads. The most important things for a relationship, after all, are honesty and communication. And as a chick, I don't want to live with someone who feels like he has to hide things from me and lie to me about very small things.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPrincessFrostine View Post
    As a woman who has dated an extremely nervous and sexually repressed male, I'd like to throw my two cents in. If your girlfriend is extremely conservative or sheltered sexually, chances are it'd probably not be a good idea to bring this up right away. Like, maybe wait until you've lived together for a while and then introduce it. I don't know how your girlfriend is though.

Personally, I like knowing these things up front. I became aggravated with my exboyfriend because he was so secretively about his sexual preferences, but it was obvious he wanted something really specific and he wasn't going to get off completely until he got that thing. But he didn't want to tell me about it, while at the same time was hoping I would figure out what he wanted. So he left me to guess and I just began introducing any new kink or scenario I could think of that I thought--based on his personality he would be into. Finally, on a playful whim I just spanked him (we weren't having sex) and he. . .erm. . .was visibly turned on. That's how I found out my exbf was a subbie and a huge spanko. I really wish he would have told me that from the start.

Now, exboyfriend and I were not living together and did not intend to move in together. Since this part of yourself may have a physical presence in your home (i.e. perhaps you have a diaper stash like 98% of the people on here?) and your computer does have browsing history. Maybe you should consider telling your girlfriend sometime, because if left to her own whims in your home, she'll figure it out eventually. And if she is anything like me, she may be hurt or annoyed or suspicious about you if you're in a sexual relationship with her but you feel like you can't tell her those things.

Secondly, if you feel like you have to hide a part of yourself from her and change who you are in a way, why are you moving in together? I've never understood that. If she does find out about it and doesn't like that side of you, who are you to deceive her? Why pretend to be someone else so that your own girlfriend will like you? This is just what I think every time I read these kinds of threads. The most important things for a relationship, after all, are honesty and communication. And as a chick, I don't want to live with someone who feels like he has to hide things from me and lie to me about very small things.
    Completely agreeed my wife was very annoyed that I couldnt share this even though it was my only secret thing she was offended I didnt feel to trust her enough and man I did some major apologising to her. I was blessed that we were married and she meant her vows.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPrincessFrostine View Post

I agree as well, and if there is one thing that her and I do well, it's communicate. I don't feel like the time is right to tell her yet, I probably will in the coming months, but we've been together 6 months, and I am perfectly able to fulfill her needs and my own without resorting to this fetish (this fetish is like a bonus, I do not need it to function in this way or that, I can live without it, but I choose to live with it, not really in secret, but not out in the open either). I will tell her, and you know what? I probably never would have if not for forums like this, thanks so much everyone!!

^And who knows? Maybe she's secretly into it too.

I was nervous to tell Daddy when we first started this little D/s relationship that I wanted to include diapers in it as well because they make me feel younger. I thought maybe that would be crossing the line and since it was going to be a long-distance/casual/experimental thing, I thought maybe we could do without. But then he suggested it himself and told me that he had used diapers on a punishment for just one of his non AB/DL slaves and that if I'm his Baby girl, then there would be no doubt that I wouldn't be able to handle the adult toilet and would have to wear diapers. So I told him I liked that idea a lot.