Thread: Still kickin' it!! Woo!!

Thumbs up Still kickin' it!! Woo!!

Re-introductions seem to be an annual occurrence for me now... so I'll keep it short:

For those who don't know me, I'm Dash.
    For those who do...

D.

Countdown

welcome back

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    For those who don't know me, I'm Dash
    Hey Dash, I don't believe I know you. I probably joined ADISC while you were gone. Welcome back to ADISC! Since you've been a member here for a while, is your original introduction post still available to read? For some of us who weren't ADISC members back then, could you tell us about yourself. That wayus newer members have the opportunity to befriend you? Thanks, and again, welcome back!
    Last edited by Cherub; 09-Jan-2013 at 00:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Hey Dash, I don't believe I know you. I probably joined ADISC while you were gone. Welcome back to ADISC! Since you've been a member here for a while, is your original introduction post still available to read? For some of us who weren't ADISC members back then, could you tell us about yourself. That wayus newer members have the opportunity to befriend you? Thanks, and again, welcome back!
    It will be, in the deepest depths of the ADISC, probably buried under a load of inappropriate magaz-... I mean, err... yeah, but best of luck finding it though

But yeah, it's grand to meet you Cherub.

As per your request ...

I'm Dash (short for Dashiell, some like Dashy, whatever takes your fancy though!) - the DJ, the filmmaker, and ultimately the DL; hence my presence!
    Obviously into my music - but unlike many here, I'm a House and Commercial junkie. Woo! That said, don't mind a bit of punk, metal or Nina Simone (no.. that's not a typq!)
    Not so much into games, despite having a degree in one of the best courses in the country for game artists and designers. Tssssss!

I came back - and keep coming back - because of the lovely people I already am friends with here; and, as you say, hopefully i'll continue to meet even more of you lovely people
    Anything else, feel free to ask!

...aaaaaaand that's a wrap, folks!

D.

p.s. I know, I smile a lot <<< see!