Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best store bought diaper?

Default Best store bought diaper?

Because my wife doesn't know about my diaper wearing, I have to be super discreet about it. I am unable to order the really good diapers online because of it. I know store bought diapers are mediocre at best, but can you recommend the best ones to buy? I definitely prefer plastic back with tape....no cloth-like ones. I would teally like to wear to work too so it would be great if they were somewhat discreet.

Default Re: Best store bought diaper?

All store brand diapers are pretty much the same quality, bad! They are all boring and don't do much.

If you can find a UPS Store or FedEx store, you can have your packages delivered there. All you need to do is enter the shipping address as the store's address. Keep your billing address as yours, hardly any company sends anything via snail mail. They'll email you if authorized.

Address Line 2 will need a contact phone number so they can call you when the package arrives. You don't have to pick it up right away. You can pick it up at your convenience.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInHesperia View Post
    Because my wife doesn't know about my diaper wearing,
    I think that is something you should be working on. Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by ABgirl View Post
    I think that is something you should be working on. Best wishes.
    I am definitely working on this. I am trying to build up the confidence.

Depends, easy to find, and plastic backed. To me, under my pants, they are much comfortable than 'thicker' diapers.

If I have to use the Depend as a last resort, I make sure I put a gDiaper stuffer in there because I know the Depend won't handle more than one wetting on its own.

Default Re: Best store bought diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by mooster View Post
    If I have to use the Depend as a last resort, I make sure I put a gDiaper stuffer in there because I know the Depend won't handle more than one wetting on its own.
    If it even takes one wetting. Depends and store brands are only bought when I'm desperate and broke enough.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Im really only looking for something i can wear all day without wetting. I have not got to the comfort level of wetting atwork yet. I will wet on the drive home though. If I go with depends, which should I get? Where can i find them?

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInHesperia View Post
    Im really only looking for something i can wear all day without wetting. I have not got to the comfort level of wetting atwork yet. I will wet on the drive home though. If I go with depends, which should I get? Where can i find them?
    Grocery Stores like Target,K-Mart,Wal-Mart,Shopko and Drug Stores like Walgreens. I have tried Depends Pull Up Diapers They leak with one wetting sitting down so I don't recommend them,but the Depends Real Diapers with plastic tape straps in it works great I peeped in them three times sitting down with no leaks and them peeped and pooped in the same diaper a fourth time standing up and still no leaks!

Whenever I go diaper shopping, the best places to find plastic backed diapers is usually around thrift stores (unopened bags of course) like Savers or Goodwill. I have found Moli care diapers at a goodwill once (medium size) - Unopened packages, costed me aout $8 USD, but they're worth it.