Thread: Ohai :)

Default Ohai :)

Hi I am a guy who lives in finland and i love playing games , pretty much most of the time i spend (free time) goes to games and chatting with my friends on skype.

Anime is one thing i like to watch too, so that is one thing more i like to do on my free time latest anime i watched was a "toradora" if it says something to any one :P

I also love to skateboard and drive with my bmx bike, on winter i love to play hockey with my friends.

I came here to share my interests as i love diapers, i think i am a DL more than a ADB, so i think i can find more people here with common interests.

Other reason why i came here was the people with same "hobby" or "fetish", so i could share my experience with diapers and such

I would like to get rid of Lurker status if possible :s

Quote Originally Posted by drwille View Post
    Hi I am a guy who lives in finland and i love playing games , pretty much most of the time i spend (free time) goes to games and chatting with my friends on skype.

Anime is one thing i like to watch too, so that is one thing more i like to do on my free time latest anime i watched was a "toradora" if it says something to any one :P

I also love to skateboard and drive with my bmx bike, on winter i love to play hockey with my friends.

I came here to share my interests as i love diapers, i think i am a DL more than a ADB, so i think i can find more people here with common interests.

Other reason why i came here was the people with same "hobby" or "fetish", so i could share my experience with diapers and such

I would like to get rid of Lurker status if possible :s
    Hey there drwille! Finland?! That is awesome. I have always wanted to go there. Maybe one year I will be given the chance.

I'm not much of a gamer I guess, but I do have my fair share of games, and do play probably more frequently than I should. I also love chatting with friends online, of course that's because my only friends are online

I watch some anime, and I go to a local anime convention. I certainly enjoy anime, but it's hard to be around all the time!

Heh, I'm certainly not a sports fan, I have a 2nd degree black belt in TaeKwon-Do though

It's very nice meeting you, and this is a really nice introduction!

I hope to continue seeing you post around the forum, you will fit right in! No need to be shy!

- Lobie