Thread: It's been awhile and things have changed.

Default It's been awhile and things have changed.

Hi.I am re-exploring a part of life I've been missing. I am a middle aged male with a regular job who lives the boring,normal life.I got started as a DL years ago than moved and gave it up.I really missed it.I enjoy sports,being outdoors and watching TV.I look forward to getting information from others who share this with me.

Quote Originally Posted by lateinthagame View Post
    Hi.I am re-exploring a part of life I've been missing. I am a middle aged male with a regular job who lives the boring,normal life.I got started as a DL years ago than moved and gave it up.I really missed it.I enjoy sports,being outdoors and watching TV.I look forward to getting information from others who share this with me.
    Well, to facilitate the process of getting where you're at, let me ask, why did you give it up? Was it just something that you didn't want to identify yourself with? Like most everyone, I too work a boring job. In fact, I work two jobs, one which is enjoyable which is as a musician. I like outdoor activities, and ride my bike on our trail. Before my wife got sick, we used to go up to Canada and fish.

I've always worn diapers, and I simply enjoy doing it. I tried to give it up when I was younger, but the pull was too great. Now, I just accept it as a part of me. The important thing to realize is that it's not all of me, just one of the many parts. All the other parts of me are normal, or fairly normal, and so life goes on. Everyone has something, and mine is diapers. I'm not here to please everyone in the world, and no one knows except my wife and a very good and intimate friend. Acceptance is key when you have something that isn't going away. It doesn't make us less of a man. It just simply is there and must be occasionally satisfied. Somehow, life goes on.