Thread: Hey everyone

Default Hey everyone

Hey guys - and girls to be politically correct - I'm geauxblue.
    Im a college student studying for music education and also am trying to get a foothold in the music entertainment industry as a DJ/EDM (Electronic Dance Music) artist.

Im an adult baby but i also have my simple diaper lover side as well.

Im into music obviously but i also enjoy working on cars, racing cars, and playing xbox.

I think it would be really cool if i could get my footing in the music business so that i could say im one of the-if not the only-few signed music artist that is an ab/dl

Im glad i finally joined this site after looking over it as a guest for a while. And im looking forwards to offering my insight on the various topics discussed on these forums as well.

Bye guys!

Quote Originally Posted by geauxblue View Post
    Hey guys - and girls to be politically correct - I'm geauxblue.
    Im a college student studying for music education and also am trying to get a foothold in the music entertainment industry as a DJ/EDM (Electronic Dance Music) artist.

Im an adult baby but i also have my simple diaper lover side as well.

Im into music obviously but i also enjoy working on cars, racing cars, and playing xbox.

I think it would be really cool if i could get my footing in the music business so that i could say im one of the-if not the only-few signed music artist that is an ab/dl

Im glad i finally joined this site after looking over it as a guest for a while. And im looking forwards to offering my insight on the various topics discussed on these forums as well.

Bye guys!
    Well hello there geauxblue! Nice to meet you

I am also a University student, but I'm going for a BSc. computer science and not music education! I have a friend who recently got signed to a label for electronic music, not a big label, but still a label!

As for me, I'm hoping to one day work in a UX Design position, it's probably going to be the primary position I will seek.

So, what is your favourite video game? What about your favourite car?

I would have to say my favourite video game is 100% Banjo Kazooie, as for my favourite car it can really be a toss up some times. But if I were only able to ever buy one car, I would get a Lotus Elise.

Hope to see you around the site!

- Lobie