Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of trying "real" diapers

Default Thinking of trying "real" diapers

By "real" I mean such as Luvs or Pampers. I hear Pampers stretch really well. I saw this Youtube video of a guy with a 32-inch waist wearing size 6 luvs. And they fit him well. I've seen the same with Pampers Cruisers. Last time I wore diapers like that I was too young and unable to fully enjoy them. What do you guys think?

Butterfly Mage

A Pamper/Luvs made for children simply won't fit an adult. Even if you can stretch the crap out of it, the diaper won't fit *properly*. It will be a waste of money. You're adult body simply has different hip/thigh proportions than a four-year-old child who might wear a Pampers/6. Some of the specialty diaper makers (like Bambino) make diapers for adults that are sized correctly but look like diapers for children.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Way not try adult diapers?
    I've tried depends, its just not the same.

Anyway this reminds me of a time I saw on youtube this guy with the username pampers2008 filmed himself moving around in a pampers cruisers size 6 and a pampers baby dry size 6 and they fit amazingly. A lot of comments from DLs are trying to figure out how he fits so well in them. He claims he is in his mid-20s. And I understand Butterflys point in that they simply wont fit. Yet its worth a try. I''ve seen it work out (although it might leave a mark on your skin) in videos from people who look like they have similar waist sizes as me. Goodnites or Drynites might fit better.

I have often wondered if using a snapi (for cloth diapers) on the sides would help with getting one to fit.. otherwise with my hips / waist.. any thing under a medium adult is too small..

what is it with skinny adults and kiddie diapers? are they that much cheaper? or is it a dare thing?

why not order printed diapers from ABU or bambino?

Hey I have a 32 inch waist and luvs size 6 fit me quite well, I was very surprised by how they fit, they even fit better then pull ups and would recommend them if your skinny, if worse comes to worse they can be stuffers at least. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bipullupsboy34 View Post
    Hey I have a 32 inch waist and luvs size 6 fit me quite well, I was very surprised by how they fit, they even fit better then pull ups and would recommend them if your skinny, if worse comes to worse they can be stuffers at least. Good luck
    Thats great dude. Luvs hold more liquid than pampers or huggies yet pampers are known for being the stretchiest. Diapers have improved much over the years, and in good ways too. Pampers puts out size 7 cruisers.
    And Bebehey like me theyre done with underwear and want to just go back. I dont think its anything with cost.

I love wearing baby diapers. As a matter of fact, they're the only diapers that hold any appeal for me. The embarrasment of being made to wear a baby diaper is very exciting for me, it has nothing to do with cost. I say give it a try, they're cheap and readily available. Have fun!