Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chad Cecil Chevalier.... uh... just call me C.C.

Default Chad Cecil Chevalier.... uh... just call me C.C.

Hi... I'm sort of new here... I don't know anyone, and.. I'm no good at talking about myself...but..uh... I'm good at answering questions about myself, so.... Ask Away!

Hobbies:
    Are you a TB or DL?
    If you are a TB what is your TB age?
    If you are a DL what is your favorite diaper and what do you like doing in it?
    Do you roleplay?
    Are you a Furry?

That should start you off. Welcome.

Hobbies:Music, Reading, Writing, and cooking
    Likes:I enjoy young adult fiction, Authors like Garth Nix are some of my favorites...
    Dislikes:I dislike insects, needles, sour food, an understocked spice rack, country, and rap music.
    Are you a TB or DL? TB, I guess... moreso than DL
    If you are a TB what is your TB age? 17
    If you are a DL what is your favorite diaper and what do you like doing in it? I...to be honest never get the opportunity to wear them, too much of a coward.
    Do you roleplay? Yes, I do. Quite well, I've been told.
    Are you a Furry? Yes I am.

Thanks.

And because I can't figure out how to edit, I want to add I can gladly expand on any of my answers, just say the word.
    Last edited by Peachy; 17-Nov-2008 at 07:57. Reason: merging double post

Welcome to Adisc, C_C_C_Otter. Its a nice place here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Welcome to Adisc, C_C_C_Otter. Its a nice place here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    Thank you very much for your welcome. I hope that I enjoy my stay here, and with nice, friendly people like you around it is sure to be a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by C_C_C_Otter View Post
    Hobbies:Music, Reading, Writing, and cooking
    Likes:I enjoy young adult fiction, Authors like Garth Nix are some of my favorites...
    Dislikes:I dislike insects, needles, sour food, an understocked spice rack, country, and rap music.
    Are you a TB or DL? TB, I guess... moreso than DL
    If you are a TB what is your TB age? 17
    If you are a DL what is your favorite diaper and what do you like doing in it? I...to be honest never get the opportunity to wear them, too much of a coward.
    Do you roleplay? Yes, I do. Quite well, I've been told.
    Are you a Furry? Yes I am.

Thanks.
    Sounds like you've covered weverything pretty well, C. C. Welcome to ADISC! Looks like you're off to a great start in posting.

One question I could add, what type of dishes do you like to prepare (and eat) the most. I'm a good seafood cook, or so my family tells me. my specialty is crab cakes.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Sounds like you've covered weverything pretty well, C. C. Welcome to ADISC! Looks like you're off to a great start in posting.

One question I could add, what type of dishes do you like to prepare (and eat) the most. I'm a good seafood cook, or so my family tells me. my specialty is crab cakes.

~Pramrider
    I have the misfortune of being unable to eat seafood, actually. But my favorite food to cook is Italian food! I actually made my special Spaghetti sauce recipe tonight, for a group of friends. Along with a lovely tray of Garlic bread, which is one of my favorite appetizers.

And yeah, to be honest I like answering questions, so feel free to keep them coming...

Welcome to the site. I like the efficiency in your posts. Straight to the point! OK, well I have a question then. What kind of music are you in to? I have to ask for the sake of my own curiousity! I'm sure you'll like it here and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to ADISC!

Check out the mIRC Chat server we've got some time, always good to have a live chat going on

Enjoy your stay!

P.S. Do you play DoMO(MMORPG)?(See some guy with "The Chevalier Shoppe" as his stall message alot)

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanBEN View Post
    Welcome to the site. I like the efficiency in your posts. Straight to the point! OK, well I have a question then. What kind of music are you in to? I have to ask for the sake of my own curiousity! I'm sure you'll like it here and I look forward to getting to know you.
    Thank you very much... I try to be descriptive without being... cluttery.
    I like many varieties of music, but there are 3 that I can't really take for various reasons, so I'll go over them first.

Country: My mom tried to raise me on it, I ended up loathing it, go figure.
    Rap: I... I just don't like it... can't get into it...
    Metal: I have kind of sensitive ears, and this stuff hurts it.

As for stuff I like... I guess I could list some bands I enjoy.
    Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, She Wants Revenge, Tune Up! Scatman John, Totally Rad, Mindless Self Indulgence, Benny Benassi, the Beatles, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Daft Punk, Fischerspooner... The list goes on, but I don't want to list bands for the next hour...

Quote Originally Posted by TB29 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!

Check out the mIRC Chat server we've got some time, always good to have a live chat going on

Enjoy your stay!

P.S. Do you play DoMO(MMORPG)?(See some guy with "The Chevalier Shoppe" as his stall message alot)
    I don't Play DoMO, but I do play Ragnarok Online on the FeelRO server...

Chevalier is one of my favorite words, Actually...