Thread: Tayler Swift parody

Default Tayler Swift parody

Has any one seen the Taylor Swift parody, "We will never do that together."? At the end the girl singing is sitting in a diaper and a bib, holding a baby bottle and singing something about a fetish group and never telling her mother. I personally love seeing these things in the main stream because it helps to normalize our interest in diapers. I also hope it might open other peoples minds to the idea of it. What do other people think?

I don't like the regular version of that song, let alone the parody version. But, the video was good for a chuckle.

-Ron

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by scotth View Post
    I personally love seeing these things in the main stream because it helps to normalize our interest in diapers. I also hope it might open other peoples minds to the idea of it. What do other people think?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    the video was good for a chuckle. -Ron
    Unfortunately Ronbeast hit the nail on the head. The parody was making a spoof on a lot of fetishes, including AB/DL. While diapers, bibs and bottles might appear in videos like this, I do not believe it does much to 'normalizing' anything of the AB/DL community. IF anything it makes up look like a laughing stock.

pretty funny. At least they didn't bash the abdl fetish like they bashed the others. All she said was we are never ever ever telling my mother.

That was epic. I'm a huge Swifty, and for her to end with an ab/dl twist was hillarious. It made me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by RVCA21 View Post
    pretty funny. At least they didn't bash the abdl fetish like they bashed the others. All she said was we are never ever ever telling my mother.
    I agree, she said, "I found my own freak show, baby fetish, please burp me. We are never telling my mother." I read it as this is what she chose. I grant it is silly, but really...adults choosing to wear baby diapers for fun can be viewed as silly by some. I'm okay with that. A hottie found her own "freak show" and wants to wear diapers, I'm even better with that. And I agree with ShootsAndLeaves, it made me happy too.