Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing tranqulity atn

Default Wearing tranqulity atn

This diaper when i woke up my bed was soaked anyone else have this problem with this diaper?

I personally don't care for them a great deal. Better than depends probably but not close to mail order premium diapers. I find they turn to mush very quickly and can generally only handle one wetting. Use a soaker pad thing with these I say. In fact the plastic on em separates fairly well and you can slip in a baby diaper with tabs and elastic removed.

Default Wearing tranqulity atn

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    This diaper when i woke up my bed was soaked anyone else have this problem with this diaper?
    I've used them and they sometimes leak through the leg holes.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    I tried them last spring. They were included in a sample pack I got from HDIS. When I wore them I used plastic pants with them and wasn't impressed with them for overnight use.

If you are going to use these for overnight use I'd recommend a stuffer. Plastic Pants wouldn't hurt either.

I use these as a play diaper, as they bulk up and are easy to "fill", unlike premiums. I used one last night with a Topliner booster under an Attends booster (I am on a booster kick) and they worked very well together, until I grabbed a bit hard and the plastic on the ATN burst...and I mean BURST. SAP everywhere. Then the wife woke up while I was doing damage control. Total fail. A fun, but not functional, diaper.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    , until I grabbed a bit hard and the plastic on the ATN burst...and I mean BURST. SAP everywhere.
    What were you doing to grab your diaper that hard? or do we even what to know, lol.

I think they are fine for day time. They work okay with me.

I wear them often, even wore one for last night's SDIF with no issues. I put the ATN on at 8, wet it at 10 & 12. again over night and awoke in a squishie diaper and a dry bed. Now after the morning flood I wouldn't have dared go back to bed or sit down in it