Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help with finding out my zip code

Default need help with finding out my zip code

heya all. i need some helas i dont know how to find out what my zip code is otherwise i cant order the things i want from a shop cause they need my zip code whatever that is.

i dont even know what a zip code is ? let alone about how to find out what mine is. i would appreciate some help or advice on what it is and how i can find out what mine is.

thanks

Default need help with finding out my zip code

It's the American equivalent of the postal code. Just give them that.

If you're still living in the UK, you don't have a zip code, you have a postcode, which may or may not be relevant. Zip codes are for the US, and your postcode is only going to help if they ship internationally.

It's the set of letters and numbers found at the bottom of your address, pick up a letter and it will be the last line.

When I first moved, I just googled my address and the zip code popped up because it was still on the listing on homes for sale websites.

i dont live in the us tho. i live in the uk. which means i have a british postcode. but th site says it needs the zip code for international shipping whatever that is. i dont know if my uk postcode is my zip code. i was looking on google at it was that the zip code is 8-9 numbers or letters. which i dont get, coz my lostcode is only aout 6 letters or numbers. how can i find out what it is ? is it worth going down to the post office or something and asking them ? i really need to know what it is asap.

also thanks for the help and tips people i appreciate it.

PaddedPuppy

Default Re: need help with finding out my zip code

A zip code isn't 8 or 9 numbers or letters. Mine was 5 numbers and I'm fairly sure all of them are. Put your postcode in and make it clear you are in the United Kingdom. If it refuses it, contact them and ask if they ship to the UK. If not you will have to find another shop.

Sent from my LG-P350 using Tapatalk 2

PaddedPuppy

Default Re: need help with finding out my zip code

Do you mind sharing the website on here and I'll take a look for you if you like?

Sent from my LG-P350 using Tapatalk 2

here is the url for it ok- Baby Pants, Adult Size Baby Products. please see if you can help figure it out for me. i want to order some stuff off there. but i dont want to buy some stuff and then find out i have sent it to a completely diffirant postcode than mine ok.

again thanx for the help guys/girls

heya me again lol. i have bought something from them and i gave my current postal code. the items i have bought have come through. but the item i bought was digitel will that make any diffferance of not ? i mean if i buy something that i can download. is that differant they will have to ship from the us. i just want to find out now so i dont have problems later on.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 07-Jan-2013 at 02:22. Reason: Merging posts

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    i dont live in the us tho. i live in the uk. which means i have a british postcode. but th site says it needs the zip code for international shipping whatever that is. i dont know if my uk postcode is my zip code. i was looking on google at it was that the zip code is 8-9 numbers or letters. which i dont get, coz my lostcode is only aout 6 letters or numbers. how can i find out what it is ? is it worth going down to the post office or something and asking them ? i really need to know what it is asap.

also thanks for the help and tips people i appreciate it.
    Zipcode is just American for postcode like how sidewalk is American for pavement, they're exactly the same thing so just use your postcode. It may be that the website does not actually ship to the UK which may be the problem as international shipping costs a lot so not all are willing to do so.