Thread: A Newbie real mommy

Default A Newbie real mommy

HOW in the world did I become a real mommy at 50 years. of age???
    Let me tell you a little about that transformation...
    All of my life I led your typical lifestyle-date,marry and divorce. I realized that
    I still loved a man that I met some 30 years ago. We wanted to get married but
    " life got in the way" A few years back I contacted him and we realized that we still loved each other . When we finally got together ( physically) it came out that he really was an ABDL and described such shame and pain that he had endured over the years.
    Finally, everything made sense to me. I had been a Mommy and never knew it.
    We quickly realized that we were ( are) made for each other. At this point I'm trying to re-lactate for my little boy ( @ @ yrs. old)
    I come to this site looking for support and advice from other other " real" mommies
    I'm so grateful to have my " little man" back in my life. I want to be the best Mommy for him as I possibly can!
    Last edited by mommychele; 08-Jan-2013 at 01:18.

Welcome to our community .

We are all friends here and are willing to support. I think there might be some threads on lactation here. I'm not familiar with that process.

Good luck,